ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Open Tourney November (unofficial)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lippy
overactive hormones

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Open Tourney November (unofficial) Reply with quote

Ok, as people are wanting to play tourneys, and the tournament activity will not be renewed until the next release of zdaemon, me and Hashish are going to be running some unofficial tourneys. Anyhow, we may aswell make this look proffesional...

Hashish will hopfully be running the intermediate tourney.
---------------------------------------------

-If you fail to turn up for your game you will be banned from the current Tourney.

-You must contact your opponent A.s.a.p after you find out who they are and arrange a time to play. If you miss your match and the other player turns up, the above rule applies. If neither player turns up, the above rule also applies.

-Post your scores in the forum or E-Mail them to the Tournament moderator.

-Be sure to post in the forums, or contact your oponent or myself (through any form of contact) at least once every round. If your match doesn't get played for whatever reason, then I have no record of what extent both of you tried to contact the other. The result will be a double DQ.

-It is highly recommended that you include a messenger service as well as email. They're free to get, and they will increase your chances of playing your matches greatly. Or if not that, use ZDIRC.

-Rematches are no longer allowed, if you have a problem during your match speak to your opponent to arrange another time as soon as the problem becomes apparent.

-Tourney admin must be notified before the end of a round if extra time for playing your match is needed, failure to do so can result in DQ.

-Aliases are no longer allowed. If you have more than one nickname and it is used on a regular basis that's ok, a new nickname purely for the tourney will get you DQ

Dates

Round 1: 1/11/06 - 6/11/06
Round 2: 7/11/06- 12/11/06
Round 3: 13/11/06 - 18/11/06
Final: 19/11/056 - 24/11/06

Level: Dwango6 Map01

Players: Up to 16 if not that many, any even number will do.

How to register:
IRC- [UBR]lippy
Forum message on this thread
!tell messages will also be fine.

Thanks.

Last edited by lippy on Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total
lippy
overactive hormones

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMPORTANT BRACKETS! Read here to see who you are playing.

[UBR]Lippy- WIN
Geit-vd-plas

[UBR]H4xxxish
[BH]Morph (is this going to be played?)

[dp]WeaponX- WIN
Teenagegranny

Last edited by lippy on Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:02 pm; edited 6 times in total
WeaponX
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

id like to apply.

[dp]WeaponSex
Vampire Knight
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can generally assume, by choosing this name, that he wants us to interpret the fact that he uses weapons in crude sexual acts (with men).
WeaponX
God like!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

double sided dildos ftw Razz
Arch Enemy
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im in. If im able to play only few games a week those might aswell be tourney games Very Happy I play as Arch-Enemy...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
lippy
overactive hormones

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vampire Knight wrote:
You can generally assume, by choosing this name, that he wants us to interpret the fact that he uses weapons in crude sexual acts (with men).

Do you wish to join the tourney, vampire?

I'll ignore the sexual relation of your name also Weapon"X"
Consigliori
God like!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WeaponSex is just copying me with his name change (and who can blame him) Razz Hashish no longer exists, I am now [UBR]HaxxxiSh.

EDIT : and dont you forget it!!!
WeaponX
God like!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good to see you still about Arch Enemy, ill like to play you a couple of games sometime dude, has been too long Sad
Konar6
Prepare your eyes!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont get it. Admins said that no tourneys will start unless 1.09 is out, however there were actually tourneys running - CTF tourney, Euro pro tourney, USA tourney...
So I ask why are regular tourneys suspended, if it is possible to run CTF and Pro tourneys, it is possible to run regular tourneys as well.
This is what we get now - "unofficial" tourneys organised by individuals which sees that such stuff is needed in the community.
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notice that before the tourneys stopped, there were several different types of tournaments. I am only running the Open ones because I didnt want them to die out.
[dp] Elmort
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

point is that the tournaments section is already dying out because there are no mods to be found willing to organise new ones. Solution? appoint new moderators for the euro tournaments.
lippy
overactive hormones

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[dp] Elmort wrote:
point is that the tournaments section is already dying out because there are no mods to be found willing to organise new ones. Solution? appoint new moderators for the euro tournaments.

The tournaments are currently incactive due to the current amount of cheating allegations and the increasing use of Zdhook, just a few days ago corvus was banned for using it, if we had monthly tourneys now, there would be no judging as to who is cheating and who is playing fairly.
Draza_Jr.
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I don´t think that cheating is the only thing why tourney are dying out these days. It´s because of the players!!! It already started on the Olympics tourney! dp withdraw in the middle and than it just faded out as I already posted somewhere here! Than you guys wanted some CTF tourney again! I was most happy to see that news but nowadays it´s almost similar to the Olympics! We stand ready to play our WB, but there are plenty of matches to be played in LB and admins didn´t set any deadline for any of these matches! Well think about this already Confused
WeaponX
God like!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with Elmort on this one, ther arent any euro tourney admins following up players and forcing dates to play, either that or the players just dont care.

Id love to be a euro tourney admin Very Happy
lippy
overactive hormones

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poignant is a fine tourney admin, the tourneys have been officially postponed.
Arch Enemy
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(edit) once again im deleting my post because of drunken blabbering Embarassed

Last edited by Arch Enemy on Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
scylla
Dominating!

Location: Belgium ----- Posts: 9871 ----------Joined ZDaemon : 2001 '30th march

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't f*cking cheat FFS !!! ,, i'm so SICK of this !! Just because i beat sedlo fair and square sedlo tells eveyrbody i cheat , because i beaten him 4 times in a row . What a faggot!! Its a freaking game man ! Just beat it , I'm the best in dwango 5 ,, ADMIT IT !! u can't hide it , in a manner of ways. And I'm not on the level of ocelot or andy in level map 01 , But Be f*cking HONEST ! I'm above the level of ocelot andy and sedlo ON MAP ( DWANGO 5) Just f*cking admit men :s and don't be so f*ckign childish !

I haven't even lost the last past 8 months on Dwango 5 to anybody ( when i played reasonable)
[SIN]Hatred
God like!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scylla wrote:
I don't f*cking cheat FFS !!! ,, i'm so SICK of this !! Just because i beat sedlo fair and square sedlo tells eveyrbody i cheat , because i beaten him 4 times in a row . What a faggot!! Its a freaking game man ! Just beat it , I'm the best in dwango 5 ,, ADMIT IT !! u can't hide it , in a manner of ways. And I'm not on the level of ocelot or andy in level map 01 , But Be f*cking HONEST ! I'm above the level of ocelot andy and sedlo ON MAP ( DWANGO 5) Just f*cking admit men :s and don't be so f*ckign childish !

I haven't even lost the last past 8 months on Dwango 5 to anybody ( when i played reasonable)

Actually, I saw a game where JKist beat you in d5m1 twice in US out of 2 games, and once in Europe out of 3.
He won the series 3-2. gg
Arch Enemy
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nevermind my post. I drink too much and more than that i post too much when i have drinked too much. Anyway, looks like i dont have time for this tourney so im withdrawing. And it also looks like i have no time for doom at all in near future(+ that i still dont have internet connection)... So mmyeah, c u next summer or something Confused Blargh... i guess i should ditch school or my gf so i could play more Razz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: