ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

USA Tournament December
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elius
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I cheated. It's wrong, sorry. If I get unbanned, I know I won't do it again, but I aint gonna get unbanned any time soon. And I'm fine with that. It's what I deserve. Go back to talking about the tourney now.
[SIN]Hatred
God like!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaindude wrote:
[SIN]Hatred wrote:
Heh, so first post you basically say "oh no, I never cheated!" Then next post, you say, Okay okay, I cheated once...no maybe twice! Haha, how can I honestly say you didn't cheat against me when you can't even make up your own mind? But, it was quiet obvious that you cheated against me. I don't understand why people cheat, it doesn't make sense. When you play a good player or anyone who is average, most of them can usually tell it's obvious.
But yet, you people know the ban system is fucked and you'll take advantage of it while you can. That's alright though, because when things are worked out, you mother fuckers will get what's coming to you.

Awww, shit. Just when people thought deavastattiNo got flattened by a rock, here comes his little brother. Mad

so, you'd be okay with a cheater entering a tourney? Heh I wouldn't, dunno about you. but yeah, k
Elius
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SIN]Hatred wrote:
so, you'd be okay with a cheater entering a tourney? Heh I wouldn't, dunno about you. but yeah, k

HAHA oh man I wasn't gonna use hax for the tournament geez, thats just retarded. I used them for a few public CTF's (from Tuesday until Thursday roughly) because I was a curious little bastard... who is rightfully banned.
DX-Chain
God like!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SIN]Hatred wrote:

No, I'm not--and my sentence didn't state so, as a matter of fact.

Tournaments were suspended for a reason, so everyone here is taking a risk by signing up. The funny part is that knowing this, people (such as yourself) are still complaining. Let the cheaters get banned and leave it at that, play your games, say "GG" and go to bed thinking "I'm a 1337 pro even though I got no money for winning."

deavastatiNo: You're right about the noob thing, you should go back to french poker or w/e it is you're doing. Badfish/Jkist are a much greater challenge than you ever were.
DevastatioN
God like!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's nice, coming from a guy who could never beat me in ZDaemon, and couldn't score more than 20 in Map1 Smile

Do you even play 1on1? I mean, last time I played you, you did get obliterated quite badly.

I'll gladly play you again when 1.09 comes out, for challenge-tv and all. I'm always pleased to put people into low pathetic scores and show them their place in the community. Up to you tho, doesn't really bother me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
_Godlike_
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elius wrote:
I know I cheated. It's wrong, sorry. If I get unbanned, I know I won't do it again, but I aint gonna get unbanned any time soon. And I'm fine with that. It's what I deserve. Go back to talking about the tourney now.

LOL NOOB! "I know I'm not going to be unbanned any time soon" <-- Sorry to tell you but if you were caught cheating the only way to get unbanned is to evade then get banned again, and again, and again... etc
Or in other words, you'll never be unbanned Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elius
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol I know that was the point, im not even gonna try evading it. I'm just forgetting about doom now, any snaps y'all wanna throw at me, I won't read em so save your...... fingers? lol. Anyways bye bye.
[NewB]LiNk
God like!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DevoratioN wrote:
in Map1 Smile

So that's the only map you play?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[SIN]Hatred
God like!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaindude wrote:
[SIN]Hatred wrote:

No, I'm not--and my sentence didn't state so, as a matter of fact.

Tournaments were suspended for a reason, so everyone here is taking a risk by signing up. The funny part is that knowing this, people (such as yourself) are still complaining. Let the cheaters get banned and leave it at that, play your games, say "GG" and go to bed thinking "I'm a 1337 pro even though I got no money for winning."

deavastatiNo: You're right about the noob thing, you should go back to french poker or w/e it is you're doing. Badfish/Jkist are a much greater challenge than you ever were.

Heh very well, if that's what you believe then I won't argue. I don't agree with what you say, because with this current system, the people who should be banned aren't. You're right about one thing, there's nothing we can do about it at the moment. However, is it really doing any better to sit around and basically accept it? To just say fuck it and let it go?
Sorry, I don't do that. I have never been like that for anything, and I never will. We, the community, share a certain responsibility to detour cheating as much as we can, aswell. If we sit back and say "oh, just accept it," which is essiently what you're saying due to the fact that the current system cannot fully ban people, then chances are, more people will cheat. And, I'd argue that you're just as bad as a cheater if you'd allow it and not do anything to try and stop it, or even speak out against it. And no, I'm not going to try to be humorous or make people run back to their little troll clans and say "hehehe i made him look like an idiot, time to go rip someone else apart on some forums because it makes me feel cool!" Take that as you will, but either way, the truth is the truth. And I think the fact of the matter is, cheating seems to be widly accepted around here. And we'll be the only people to stop it. End of story.
Tai*WarGreymon
YOU PERVERTS!!!1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoever widely accepts cheating deserves a BFG blast up there ass. No person with a brain accepts cheating. A noob who cheats because he sucks is just a spoiled little child.
DevastatioN
God like!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[NewB]LiNk wrote:
DevoratioN wrote:
in Map1 Smile

1. Re-read
2. Understand
3. Shut up

If 2. cannot happen then still follow 3.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
HAWKINS
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
RustInPeace
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DevastatioN wrote:
[NewB]LiNk wrote:
DevoratioN wrote:
in Map1 Smile

1. Re-read
2. Understand
3. Shut up

All those choices are quite impossible for him to do. Rolling Eyes
[SIN]Hatred
God like!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RustInPeace wrote:
DevastatioN wrote:
[NewB]LiNk wrote:
DevoratioN wrote:
in Map1 Smile

1. Re-read
2. Understand
3. Shut up

All those choices are quite impossible for him to do. Rolling Eyes

lol deported
[SIN]Hatred
God like!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to say something, If i may, to you, Elius. I do realize you are truely sorry for what you've done. Even if you used it against me or not, I no longer hold that against you, as I can see you're truely sorry. You'll take your punishment and hopefully get another chance to return. That is one more thing I believe in. I do believe if one is truely sorry for what they've done, and they know it's wrong, then I do believe they should have a chance to return. I also want to apologize to you, Elius, for perhaps jumping over the line and calling you out of your name, for your mistake. However, you realize what you've done is wrong and you'll suffer the penalty for it. If you come back, you do understand that this history will follow you forever, most likely.
Either way, what's done is done, and things will be addressed with you accordingly. You did seem like a nice guy from the start, and I honestly do hope you get the chance to come back, and perhaps earn new skill again.
Until then, best of luck with ya. I think it's time we all stop this arguning and drop this whole thing and move on. To all: I apologize if I've offended and I hope this ends here, but I still do stick by what I said in some things. Razz
dragon0038
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can someone give me a spot?
The_Caller
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey if anyone drops out before the tournament starts,put me in the spot,i will be more than happy to be in this tournament.
[NewB]LiNk
God like!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RetardatioN wrote:
[NewB]LiNk wrote:
DevoratioN wrote:
in Map1 Smile

1. Re-read
2. Understand
3. Shut up

I understand that you think you are the shit because you use theory (lol?) to play a simple map as map01, I know OS ppl is like "OMG map01 is THE map" but pleaase, don't bring map1 here, I thought this thing was zmas2k5_final.wad map02 ... but well, stick with your map01 and keep having orgasms spamming that plasma on the corridor Cool

[SIN]Pinga wrote:
lol deported

lol retarded
[SIN]Hatred
God like!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[NewB]LiNk wrote:
RetardatioN wrote:
[NewB]LiNk wrote:
DevoratioN wrote:
in Map1 Smile

1. Re-read
2. Understand
3. Shut up

I understand that you think you are the shit because you use theory (lol?) to play a simple map as map01, I know OS ppl is like "OMG map01 is THE map" but pleaase, don't bring map1 here, I thought this thing was zmas2k5_final.wad map02 ... but well, stick with your map01 and keep having orgasms spamming that plasma on the corridor Cool

[SIN]Pinga wrote:
lol deported

lol retarded

k
[SIN]Pride
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link, Dev has and will always be a better ZDaemon player than you. gtfo.

Hatred, I <3 your reaction to that attempt to insult you. Kudos to ya Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: