ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Current Tourney

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Oceanic Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Czar
God like!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Current Tourney Reply with quote

Can you guys finish it up now? I did my match in a hurry expecting to be ommited from the next one if i didnt do it in time, but seems to me that, that is not the case, as the current tourney still drags on. i suggest you disqualify the players who havent played their games yet.
Robbbbb
Born with a creativity deficiency

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:06 am    Post subject: Re: Current Tourney Reply with quote

Czar wrote:
Can you guys finish it up now? I did my match in a hurry expecting to be ommited from the next one if i didnt do it in time, but seems to me that, that is not the case, as the current tourney still drags on. i suggest you disqualify the players who havent played their games yet.

Did this really need a new thread?
Furthermore, there have been a lot of difficulties lately.
I suggest you leave the handling of the tournament to Jst and I.
Either which case, as soon as this tourney ends, doesnt mean a new one will start straight away.
jstb4udie
Dominating!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yer this really didnt need a whole new thread...
Considering this isnt part of the regular monthly tournaments that have previously been held, I specified no time frame in which to get matches played. When the regular tournaments start up again Ill will cut less slack to those players who dont get their matches finished on time.
And yes there will quite possibly be another tournament in the near future if there is sufficient interest...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Oceanic Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: