ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Toke Memorial Tournament September
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cazador
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:23 am    Post subject: hey Reply with quote

i told u no was real 'cause i have high ping anyway u win i don't have time in these days .
ALIENwolve
Unstoppable!

Location: Sitting around in his mind getting sick of not having a clone to aid in team shit.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Re: hey Reply with quote

cazador wrote:
i told u no was real 'cause i have high ping anyway u win i don't have time in these days .
I've got no idea what he just said but I guess he forfeits or something like that.
[NewB]LiNk
God like!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject: Re: hey Reply with quote

cazador wrote:

He means:

I told you it wasn't real, because I had high ping. Anyway, You win, I don't had time to play on those days.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Angel_Leo
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hatred when do you feel like playing? I'm not sure if I'll be available until Sunday or Monday this weekend though.

I also recommend you get a good night sleep before our match. Smile
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to the fact that I have not seen Strider on zrc, nor has he posted here, he is DQ'd.

Aerial, when would you like to play?
Aerial[N]
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anytime i'm on alot, preferably today, saturday, if your on

EDIT: Stiders been on, just another name i guess he just doesn't want to play you bones
[SIN]Hatred
God like!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angel_Leo wrote:
Hatred when do you feel like playing? I'm not sure if I'll be available until Sunday or Monday this weekend though.

I may not be available, Sunday. Im not exactly sure when I'll be home, but when I get home, I know I'll be tired. And chances are, I probabaly won't feel like playing. So ya, looks like the weekday or maybe next weekend will be a good fit. Around 7:30pm eastern on weekday nights, and on weekend days, anytime from 1pm eastern -11pm eastern is fine. Just gimme a pm and let me know when you're ready, or I'll pm you. That is something you don't want. Razz
Strider
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HumanBones wrote:
Due to the fact that I have not seen Strider on zrc, nor has he posted here, he is DQ'd.

Aerial, when would you like to play?

I like how you don't even message me, or leave bot messages, or anything. You just say "oh he's not here he's dq'd". Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Angel_Leo
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SIN]Hatred wrote:
Angel_Leo wrote:

I may not be available, Sunday. Im not exactly sure when I'll be home, but when I get home, I know I'll be tired. And chances are, I probabaly won't feel like playing. So ya, looks like the weekday or maybe next weekend will be a good fit. Around 7:30pm eastern on weekday nights, and on weekend days, anytime from 1pm eastern -11pm eastern is fine. Just gimme a pm and let me know when you're ready, or I'll pm you. That is something you don't want. Razz

Heh I hate taking my time with things like this but it looks like Sunday/Monday I might be busy, definitely Sunday. I'm going to see if I can't log on and play some random matches, because I'm really looking forward to our game, it should be interesting. I'm doing some major work on my house at the moment though, so we'll see how it all works out.

But weekdays are when I usually get my major playing done, 2PM-10/11PM Eastern. If I got until the 12th I'll definitely squeeze it in if I have to, but I'm hoping I can face you at my fullest. Very Happy
Aerial[N]
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG HUMANBONES

42 - 50 Aerial wins

i thought i was gonna loose badly Razz gg
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG! Very Happy

Brackets updated!
[SIN]Hatred
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm dropping out, sorry to inform everyone so sudden. But I just don't have the time to commit myself to anything, full-time. Good luck in the next round Jaggyd. You win.

gg
Shadow_Ghost
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tai when do you wanna play?
Shadow_Ghost
God like!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me: 50
Tai: 42
Angel_Leo
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SIN]Hatred wrote:
I'm dropping out, sorry to inform everyone so sudden. But I just don't have the time to commit myself to anything, full-time. Good luck in the next round Jaggyd. You win.

gg

gg.

I'm sorry about that Hatred, maybe we can play a friendly game some other time.
Strider
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a shame that so many games are being decided by DQ's and back outs, especially for a tournament commemorating the death of a great player and person.

To whoever the winner is, I'm curious as to whether that person would like to play a nice scrim with me after the tourney. I didn't really like being dq'd but at least I'd like to say I took part in the festivities.
Rexnor
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with ya bro, It's sad you lost that way... when someone is not on IRC or stuff i guess tourney admin should try to contact like two or three times the player that hasn't reported to the match and if there's still no answer, then it should be Dq'd, but I guess tourney admins have their own way and it has worked fine till now, so it's just a comment...
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt want to DQ you, because I'm usually very leniant, but tournaments died for more than one reason, one including people not playing. I waited 3 days past the deadline for you, and when you contacted me to play, I was tired and I really didnt have an obligation anymore, considering you were already DQ'd. Anyway, if you'd like
to discuss this further, please PM me!

Everyone else in Round 2 has until Friday the 15th to get their games in. If you're having trouble contacting your oponnent, please tell me (Darkangel I saw your message).

brackets updated!
Shadow_Ghost
God like!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rottking, when do you wanna play?
[SIN]Hatred
God like!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strider wrote:
It's a shame that so many games are being decided by DQ's and back outs, especially for a tournament commemorating the death of a great player and person.

To whoever the winner is, I'm curious as to whether that person would like to play a nice scrim with me after the tourney. I didn't really like being dq'd but at least I'd like to say I took part in the festivities.

no, I didn't back out. I just don't have the time to play or commit myself to anything. And that is out of respect to this tourney and everything along with it. And don't say you didn't mean me, because it's damn clear you were obviously talking about myself and the people who dropped out. And you're not a good player, now fuck off.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: