ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems with Lifts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cc_two30eight
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 11:37 pm    Post subject: Problems with Lifts Reply with quote

Hi, I've been working on a wad for the past week or so, and I'm having trouble with lifts. I'm using wauthor to create them, and for some reason in map04, the lifts work once, but then after it returns to it's original position it only works randomly. It also makes funny noises when it's working. I know this doesn't make any sense, so I'm going to post a link to download the wad so you guys can (hopefully) give me some advice.

http://www.bakerfl.org/hanley/cc_doom.zip

Thanks a lot in advance! And thank you so much for taking the time out to try to help me.

-cc_two30eight
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
cc_two30eight
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 6:03 pm    Post subject: More problems with lifts Reply with quote

I figured out that problem. I'm on to another problem now. I have the lift setup correctly, because it worked at one time. But now when I toggle the lift, the game quits and I get an error: P_AddActivePlat: no more plats! Anyone know what that means? Thanks a bunch.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
enVision
A.K.A. Rat-Arsed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The closest ive ever had to that is when i was on 56k, in dwango5 map01 whenever i pressed the lift the game crashed. Now im on ADSL and the lift works fine.
Ralphis
That blue hedgehog again of all places!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this problem specific to Zdaemon or does it happen in all source ports?
Psychopathic
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 5:58 pm    Post subject: what? Reply with quote

I downloaded your wad, but I didn't find any lift bug in MAP04. Please, explain specifically where is it and i can try to help you out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Wad Editing All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: