ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what is life like for you guys?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Oceanic Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hel_master
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awesome MF, I'll see If I can talk a couple of my mates to swinging round to the valley to watch!
should be good!

(btw, I just finished my third shift and I haven't been fired yet :p)
andymun
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats great hel, nice to see you're still talking to scave as well Smile
unkwoop
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life is good!

I quit my job in January and have since left Brisbane and am travelling around the world. So far I've been through California, Santa Clara, San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, Los Angeles... etc, then Toronto in Cananda and surrounding areas staying with friends and family.

Now I'm in Las Vegas for about a week by myself. I don't know anyone in this city at all. This morning I had to check out of the hotel I was in (special rates ran out and I wasn't about to start paying $160us /night) but had my hire car and was going to sleep in that. Luckily I saw this cheap place whilst driving and have a room for a week with internet access!

Haven't played doom in a long time obviously. I played a few games for about a week before I left the country which was a lot of fun. I don't know when I'll be back in Australia, maybe in another year or so, depending on how travelling around is. I'm rapidly burning through all of my money so will need to pick up some work somewhere, most likely UK where I hold a passport.

I will be back one day though, playing some more doom if for no other reason than to beat scave!

PS, hi to everyone.
Scave
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unkwoop wrote:
Life is good!

I quit my job in January and have since left Brisbane and am travelling around the world. So far I've been through California, Santa Clara, San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, Los Angeles... etc, then Toronto in Cananda and surrounding areas staying with friends and family.

I will be back one day though, playing some more doom if for no other reason than to beat scave!

You're travelling around the world. Dude, you're already one up on me!
Very Happy

Well done, I'm extremely envious. Let me know if you're ever up for a round of doom.
MFDOOM
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well good to hear this side of the world is doing quite well and not having a spazz attack, I like pirate fashion theres not enough of it

I dont want to play any more violent video games but if jstb4udie you need a partner, Im there for you kiddo

Unkwoop your way beyound belive I cant belive you were willing to go outta ya way just to hire a car to sleep thats cool, respect

SCAVE Searching Can Activate Veminem Eternally
Good work on staying up there with being the part of australias top 3 players. congrats give my regards to andymun when you go to visit him on the weekend that would be cool, you 2 hooking up
Code-Red
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life is good. Livin' the (gamers)dream..

Typical weekday: Wake up 11ish, get dressed etc for 'work'. Stop by subway/maccacs/w.e for brunch. Open up shop. Wait for customers to arrive..
Play games all day long, surf the net, watch movies/series at night.
Finish work around 11pm for an early night, 2am for a late(good $) night.
If im hungry, get one of the customers to pickup me dinner/snack from local cafe/restaurant

Pull in more coin per week - and in CASH than my network admin buddy whos been workin @ telstra for 5 years.. and all I have to do is serve backpackers, take money from backpackers/gamers. Not to shabby for the 10th month of opening up shop

0wn3d.
(if you didn't know, i '0wn' a lan centre in inner-city)
Robbbbb
Born with a creativity deficiency

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok...Hi guys...dunno if u ppl know me...im Rob...and this is...my life
im currently in first year uni getting a Bsc( medical imaging technology), ie. studying to become a Radiographer (ie...takin X-rays and shit like that). Its kind of difficult and im struggling a bit. I find its hard to find the time to study, especially when theres better things to do, like doom. Im currently in a 6 week break in between semesters. My friends are all goin overseas/interstate, including my best friend who jets off to christmas island on monday, and im gunna miss her very much. Makes me sad. LoL. So yeah, i think for the next 6 weeks, doom shall be my best friend. Apart from uni and hanging out with mates, i do nothing. Should start looking for a job. COnsidering joining the army and getting a scholarship. Thats bout it really. Been playing a little cricket and soccer...and yeah thats bout it i suppose. My teams r shitty but hell, i dont care
Yeah so....thats bout it..i do live a very boring lifestyle at the moment, that cant be helped
End of story
Bye Bye
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Oceanic Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: