ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ACS Tutorials?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SirTimberWolf
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:11 pm    Post subject: ACS Tutorials? Reply with quote

Hi, I have *ZERO* experience with ACS, and I would like to begin learning... are there any tutorials out there that I can look at or someone who is willing to show me some stuff? (Note that my ACS stuff is for Zdoom)

Or if someone could tell me how to do this...

Player crosses a line that triggers a script that has a marine shooting at the palyer after a gunshot the screen goes black and a short message appears... then the player is transported to the next map...

I would appriciate any help you can give me... I'm not too new to mapping but ACS is a whole nother story Razz
Thanks all, be safe
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ralphis
That blue hedgehog again of all places!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest you ask around on the zdoom forums, alot of friendly helpful people there. http://zdoom.org
GO†HY
Doom is where Satan is!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh, Nanami just showed me that. FANKOO NANAMIS Very Happy Shocked Very Happy Exclamation
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Wad Editing All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: