ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Euro New School Tourney August
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject: Euro New School Tourney August Reply with quote

Euro New School Tourney August is now open for registration, Click here to register.

Rules

- You must reply to the verification E-Mail sent to you or your place will be re-opened for someone else. This is the first stage in making sure you turn up for your match.

- If you fail to turn up for your game you will be banned from the current Tourney and next months Tourney. Only sign up if you're sure you can play, we will not tolerate no-shows.

- You must contact your opponent A.s.a.p after you find out who they are and arrange a time to play. If you miss your match and the other player turns up, the above rule applies. If neither player turns up, the above rule also applies.

- Post your scores in the forum or E-Mail them to the Tournament moderator.

- Be sure to post in the forums at least once every round. If your match doesn't get played for whatever reason, then I have no record of what extent both of you tried to contact the other. The result will be a double DQ.

- It is highly recommended that you include a messenger service as well as email. They're free to get, and they will increase your chances of playing your matches greatly.

- You may only join either the Open, Int, or Novice Tourneys, this is to ensure players are competing within their skill level and to allow slots for skilled players in the Open. You can join the Open, Pro, New School and CTF/Team Tourneys running if any.

- Rematches are no longer allowed, if you have a problem during your match speak to your apponent to arrange another time as soon as the problem becomes apparent.

- Tourney admin must be notified before the end of a round if extra time for playing your match is needed, failure to do so can result in DQ.

- Aliases are no longer allowed. If you have more than one nickname and it is used on a regular basis that's ok, a new nickname purely for the tourney will get you DQ.

Dates

Round 1: 1/08/05 - 6/08/05
Round 2: 7/08/05 - 12/08/05
Round 3: 13/08/05 - 18/08/05
Final: 19/08/05 - 24/08/05
Registration for September Tourneys: 25/08/05 - 31/08/05

Level: ikbrowny.wad Map01

Players: 16

This tournament is open to everyone. DM flags are fully new school and include mouselook, jump, crosshair, PWO/Never switch on pickup etc, the map has been chosen for this style of gameplay

Tournament Admin is Samiam. Good luck all!
HellSpawn101
Dominating!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does GetWAD never work Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

Ah got it, great map, which completes a month of great maps Very Happy. Should be great.
BAZOOKA
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who´s the author of this map? it has nice design
Exl
I hate penis like vegetables.

Location: North of the fries, east of the wieners, west of the tea

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iikka Keranan, certainly not a nobody in any kind of mapping field, Doom, Quake or wherever.
goldlike
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone decides to cancel or not turn up could I take their place. I noticed it's full. Dag namit im a lazy cAnt.
Ragnarok
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goldlike wrote:
If anyone decides to cancel or not turn up could I take their place. I noticed it's full. Dag namit im a lazy cAnt.

Well since Hellspawn is banned, I think there will be an open spot left. Not sure though.

Oh and btw, I know I often say how horrible your chosen maps are, but this time I'll show you my other side. This map is great, really nicely build and no spamming Very Happy.
HellSpawn101
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that Rag, but no, i will be keeping my spot thanks. Ill be back in time for round one minus like 1 day.

And when i say that, i can still play doom everyday. Dynamic IP. Hopefully i meet you in round one, cause thats the only possibilty really.
[dp]Eclipse
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellSpawn101 wrote:
Thanks for that Rag, but no, i will be keeping my spot thanks. Ill be back in time for round one minus like 1 day.

And when i say that, i can still play doom everyday. Dynamic IP. Hopefully i meet you in round one, cause thats the only possibilty really.

btw, They CAN ban you premanently... just a few inqueries to btworld...

EDIT: and i thought instead of making another post, edit this old one... you started this one off, you have also ended it, END OF!

Last edited by [dp]Eclipse on Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
HellSpawn101
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No i know they can ban permanently Rolling Eyes . Well shutting down an account is crippling enough. But ill either take a break and do other stuff, or keep my head down...

and look just stop getting involved making a small argument big, it only messes it up, and it spams the thread, so just leave it Rolling Eyes
Ragnarok
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellSpawn101 wrote:

My answer to Goldlike was nothing personal to you, man.

And you're right about round 1, because you wont get any further, unless you have "no registrant" or "dq", which also are tough opponents for you, but after some practise you'll beat them Razz
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellSpawn101 wrote:

I wouldn't be so sure about that, the ban was supposed to be a punishment to make you think twice about stepping out of line again, instead you come in zrc, hassle people and flaunt your ban evasion to the point where Lyfe is about to get involved. The ban list is infinate, being on a dynamic ip won't save you. And because of your post here, again flaunting your ban evasion I have decided to remove you from all tournaments. Goldlike can you pm me your details so i can add you in the freed slot?

Make a fuss here hellspawn and you will be banned from the forums too. If you wish to complain do it to Raider or Lyfe by pm or mail.

Thankyou.

Oh Rag, btw I don't choose all the maps for the Open/Int, we take it in turns, it's my turn again for next month. I did choose this months NS map and will probably carry on with that for a few months with it being new, as I value kilgores input about the maps and settings required.
BAZOOKA
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey what is the ikbrpatch1.wad that is in the lap tourney server?

Ok i know now. i think its ok because is more equal without the health

Last edited by BAZOOKA on Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Tai*WarGreymon
YOU PERVERTS!!!1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellSpawn101 wrote:

You chilean idiot. How the hell can you brag about ban evading? Grow a dick and take your deserved ban like a man.
Ragnarok
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok just one thing to make clear. Ill be on holiday from the 3rd till the 9th of August. So whoever draws me in the first round, we have to play the 1st or the 2nd of August.
Vampire Knight
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samiam wrote:
HellSpawn101 wrote:

I wouldn't be so sure about that, the ban was supposed to be a punishment to make you think twice about stepping out of line again, instead you come in zrc, hassle people and flaunt your ban evasion to the point where Lyfe is about to get involved. The ban list is infinate, being on a dynamic ip won't save you. And because of your post here, again flaunting your ban evasion I have decided to remove you from all tournaments. Goldlike can you pm me your details so i can add you in the freed slot?

Make a fuss here hellspawn and you will be banned from the forums too. If you wish to complain do it to Raider or Lyfe by pm or mail.

Hahaha what a fuking noob XD

Btw can players enter both the New school open tourney and the Regular open tourney?

If thats the case i would like to join the New school tourney if a slot becomes free Smile
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They most certainly can, if a slot comes free I'll put you in.
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let the games begin! http://www.zdaemon.org/tourney/viewtourney.asp?tourney_no=109

Good luck to all Very Happy
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rag please can you put the patch on dp servers for this tourney? Until it's on, players will need to play their matches on the L@P tourney server.

Many thanks Smile

[Added] the site appears to be down, how long for is anyones guess Razz in the meantime, Exl managed to get a cache of the brackets hosted for you http://exl.dyndns.org/augnewschool.htm
BAZOOKA
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BAZOOKA 30 - 19 [dp]Eclipse

Avaliable: DEMO

I dont know what happen with lycos, to download the demo you must click right mouse button and then "save target as.."

Last edited by BAZOOKA on Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ATOMICKING wrote:
BAZOOKA 30 - 19 [dp]Eclipse

demo is coming

Brackets updated Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: