ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Russian Tourney July
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:46 am    Post subject: Russian Tourney July Reply with quote

Rules

- You must reply to the verification E-Mail sent to you or your place will be re-opened for someone else. This is the first stage in making sure you turn up for your match.

- If you fail to turn up for your game you will be banned from the current Tourney and next months Tourney. Only sign up if you're sure you can play, we will not tolerate no-shows.

- You must contact your opponent A.s.a.p after you find out who they are and arrange a time to play. If you miss your match and the other player turns up, the above rule applies. If neither player turns up, the above rule also applies.

- Post your scores in the forum or E-Mail them to the Tournament moderator.

- Be sure to post in the forums at least once every round. If your match doesn't get played for whatever reason, then I have no record of what extent both of you tried to contact the other. The result will be a double DQ.

- It is highly recommended that you include a messenger service as well as email. They're free to get, and they will increase your chances of playing your matches greatly.

- You may only join one tournament at a time (this does not include any special tourneys or the Pro tourney). This will ensure there are more slots open for other players.

- Rematches are no longer allowed, if you have a problem during your match speak to your apponent to arrange another time as soon as the problem becomes apparent.

- Tourney admin must be notified before the end of a round if extra time for playing your match is needed, failure to do so can result in DQ.

- Aliases are no longer allowed. If you have more than one nickname and it is used on a regular basis that's ok, a new nickname purely for the tourney will get you DQ.

Dates

Round 1: 1/07/05 - 6/07/05
Round 2: 7/07/05 - 12/07/05
Round 3: 13/07/05 - 18/07/05
Semi-Finals: 19/07/05 - 24/07/05
Final: 25/07/05 - 30/07/05

Level: udm3.wad Map03

Players: 16

Tournament Admin is Samiam. Good luck all!

Many thanks to Artyom (Bwolf) for the following translation;

Ïðàâèëà ïðîâåäåíèÿ òóðíèðà

- Âû äîëæíû îòâåòèòü íà îòïðàâëåííûé âàì âåðèôèêàöèîííûé E-Mail, â ïðîòèâíîì ñëó÷àå âàøå ìåñòî áóäåò îñâîáîæäåíî äëÿ äðóãèõ. Ýòà ïðîöåäóðà ÿâëÿåòñÿ ïåðâûì ýòàïîì â îáåñïå÷åíèè ïðîâåäåíèÿ ìàò÷åé â íàçíà÷åííûå ñðîêè.

- Åñëè âû íå ñìîæåòå ñûãðàòü ñâîé ìàò÷ â îòâåä¸ííîå äëÿ ýòîãî âðåìÿ, âû áóäåòå èñêëþ÷åíû èç òåêóùåãî, à òàêæå è ñëåäóþùåãî òóðíèðà. Ðåãèñòðèðóéòåñü òîëüêî â òîì ñëó÷àå, åñëè âû óâåðåíû, ÷òî ìîæåòå èãðàòü, íåÿâêè ïðîùàòüñÿ íå áóäóò.

- Âû äîëæíû ñâÿçàòüñÿ ñ âàøèì îïïîíåíòîì òàê ñêîðî, íàñêîëüêî ýòî âîçìîæíî, è äîãîâîðèòüñÿ î âðåìåíè èãðû. Åñëè îäèí èëè îáà èãðîêà ïðîïóñòÿò ñâîé ìàò÷, òî ñîîòâåòñòâåííî ê ïðîïóñòèâøåìó èëè ê îáîèì áóäåò ïðèìåíåíî îïèñàííîå âûøå ïðàâèëî.

- Ïîñëå êàæäîé èãðû ïóáëèêóéòå ñ÷¸ò íà ôîðóìå èëè âûñûëàéòå åãî ïî ïî÷òå ìîäåðàòîðó òóðíèðà.

- Ïèøèòå íà ôîðóì êàê ìèíèìóì îäèí ðàç çà êàæäûé ðàóíä. Åñëè ìàò÷ íå áóäåò ñûãðàí è íà ôîðóìå íå áóäåò çàïèñåé, ïîäòâåðæäàþùèõ àêòèâíîñòü îäíîãî èç ó÷àñòíèêîâ, òî îáà ó÷àñòíèêà áóäóò äèñêâàëèôèöèðîâàíû.

- Ðåêîìåíäóåòñÿ â ñïèñîê ñâîèõ êîíòàêòîâ ïîìèìî àäðåñà ýëåêòðîííîé ïî÷òû âêëþ÷èòü òàêæå è êëèåíò áûñòðûõ ñîîáùåíèé (íàïðèìåð ICQ, MSN). Ýòè ïðîãðàììû áåñïëàòíû, ñ èõ ïîìîùüþ áóäåò ïðîùå äîãîâîðèòüñÿ î âðåìåíè ïðîâåäåíèÿ èãðû.

- Âû ìîæåòå ó÷àñòâîâàòü òîëüêî â îäíîì òóðíèðå îäíîâðåìåííî (èñêëþ÷åíèåì ÿâëÿþòñÿ ñïåöèàëüíûå òóðíèðû è ïðîôåññèîíàëüíûé òóðíèð). Öåëü ýòîãî - ïðåäîñòàâèòü äðóãèì âîçìîæíîñòü ó÷àñòèÿ â òóðíèðàõ.

- Ïåðåèãðîâêè çàïðåùåíû. Åñëè ó âàñ âîçíèêàåò êàêàÿ-ëèáî ïðîáëåìà âî âðåìÿ ìàò÷à, äîãîâîðèòåñü ñî ñâîèì îïïîíåíòîì î ïåðåíîñå ìàò÷à íà âðåìÿ, êîãäà îíà áóäåò ðàçðåøåíà.

- Àäìèíèñòðàòîð òóðíèðà äîëæåí áûòü èçâåù¸í äî ìîìåíòà îêîí÷àíèÿ ðàóíäà â ñëó÷àå, åñëè äëÿ ïðîâåäåíèÿ ìàò÷à òðåáóåòñÿ äîïîëíèòåëüíîå âðåìÿ, Åñëè ýòîãî íå áóäåò ñäåëàíî, òî ðåçóëüòàòîì ìîæåò ñòàòü äâîéíàÿ äèñêâàëèôèêàöèÿ.

- Èñïîëüçîâàíèå àëèàñîâ çàïðåùåíî. Åñëè ó âàñ áîëüøå îäíîãî íèêà è âû èñïîëüçóåòå èõ ðåãóëÿðíî, òî ïðîáëåì íå âîçíèêíåò. Åñëè æå íèê áóäåò çàâåä¸í ñïåöèàëüíî äëÿ òóðíèðà, âû áóäåòå äèñêâàëèôèöèðîâàíû.

Äàòû ïðîâåäåíèÿ òóðíèðà

Ðåãèñòðàöèÿ: 25/06/05 - 30/06/05
Ðàóíä 1: 1/07/05 - 6/07/05
Ðàóíä 2: 7/07/05 - 12/07/05
Ðàóíä 3: 13/07/05 - 18/07/05
Ïîëóôèíàë: 19/07/05 - 24/07/05
Ôèíàë: 25/07/05 - 30/07/05

Óðîâåíü: udm3.wad Map03

×èñëî èãðîêîâ: 16

Àäìèíèñòðàòîð òóðíèðà: Samiam. Óäà÷è!

Last edited by Samiam on Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The players have been loaded http://www.zdaemon.org/tourney/viewtourney.asp?tourney_no=105 but please wait for the release of 1.07 to play official matches. Tourney server is hosted on Stalker_m [House of Payne].
frd
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam, considering the fact that the tourney net was made only on the 6th and that we have to wait for the 1.07 release, the tourney schedule looks a bit weird.. so what do we do? wait for the 1.07 or start playing in an effort to keep up with the schedule?

p.s. it looks like FluffyLight won't be able to play for the tourney (he had to go on an unexpected business trip), so i'll try to find someone else to take his place asap. will post here as soon as i do.
Mist
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Everybody,

I already sent request to frd about being exchanged for FluffyLight, and I dont't know his answer, but still here my info, in case his response will be positive.

Zdaemon nickname: X5Zero
Connection: 56k
Location: (originally from Russia) but now is living in Pennsylvania, USA
time zone GMT -5
best time to play: 5:50 a.m. - 7:00 a.m.
frd
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe it'll be no problem for you, Samiam, to replace FluffyLight with Mist. And although the tourney was planned so as to allow players from Russia to have decent ping on Stalker_m servers, I see no reason why you should't let Mist to participate, despite the fact he'll be playing from USA. After all, he used to live in Russia, he can speak Russian and what's most important, he's willing to play.
Smile
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok that's no problem Smile Also don't worry about the dates, the tourneys always run on the same dates but of course with us waiting for 1.07 to come out it's been delayed. Hopefully we will be able to catch up if players will get their games played fast.
Mist
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Everybody,

Just wanted to thank Samiam and frd for letting me play in Russian july tourny:)
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Mist is in and this tourney can start as soon as Stalker has updated and got his servers back on, good luck to all Very Happy please try and play your matches asap.
AK-01
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why Post[IDDQD] was banned from tourney?

BTW. Stalker`s servers r up and ready to start. We`ll begin shortly.
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AK-01 wrote:
Why Post[IDDQD] was banned from tourney?

BTW. Stalker`s servers r up and ready to start. We`ll begin shortly.

What makes you think he is banned? He's up against X5Zero in the first round. The 0's next to their names are because I had to edit it to add X5Zero's name, any edits leave a 0 next to the players names.
AK-01
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh - i thought it means ban.
BWolf
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: BWolf vs Prouders match Reply with quote

Heh, GG. BWolf -40- vs Prouders -18-. Outpinged and outgunned. Prouders rules!
Mist
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everybody,

Me and my oponnent have played our game:

X5Zero - 26
POST[IDDQD] - 40

gg Post and good luck with tourny
Mist
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, I speactated fight between [DMG]Real99 and AK-01

[DMG]Real99 - 40
AK-01 - 34
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brackets updated Smile
MAZter
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent a Ukranian doomer "Flash" letters with a question when it will play right after occurrences of the table and is repeated yesterday. He dont answer. I have added him in Buddy List, but yet did not meet him on servers: (
frd
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

today i've played 2 matches. first w/ vietkong[iddqd] and won 40-29.
then i learned that Ovod and 2I had already played their match (Ovod won, though i dunno the scores, someone (AK-01?) will post them here later). So i played my match with Ovod, he won 40-25.
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brackets updated with scores and DQ's for people who haven't logged in since before the 1.07 release.
BWolf
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: BWolf vs [DMG]real99 tourney game Reply with quote

GG. BWolf -40- vs [DMG]real99 -13-.
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: BWolf vs [DMG]real99 tourney game Reply with quote

BWolf wrote:
GG. BWolf -40- vs [DMG]real99 -13-.

Brackets updated Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: