ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Star Wars: Episode 3!!, Revenge of the Shit
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zolrack
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:28 am    Post subject: Star Wars: Episode 3!!, Revenge of the Shit Reply with quote

Hello there! Doomers!, What do you think about the new star wars movie? Do you noticed about any errors? any reviews...to talk about?.

I just wanna say that is a very well animated movie ¬¬ I mean, George Lucas become a CGI-Addict, all the goddam "extras" lightsaber battles, scenarios, and a lot ofo other stuf was made of CGI.!!! just like the past 2 movies...anyway.

I`d like it!, I`ve already...get....the DVD form a contact.. and watched 5 times! I just quite impressed in all the plot of history. and the better CGI animations, more detailed and immproved...

ok wahrever... c`mon tell what d`ya think!
Shadow_Ghost
God like!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the movie also, but i am not the type of person that looks for errors in movies, i just watch to enjoy it. Also if you like the movie, why did you put "Revenge Of The 'Shit'" instead of Revenge of the sith? must've been a typo right? Cool
Zolrack
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow_Ghost wrote:
I liked the movie also, but i am not the type of person that looks for errors in movies, i just watch to enjoy it. Also if you like the movie, why did you put "Revenge Of The 'Shit'" instead of Revenge of the sith? must've been a typo right? Cool
actually, it was a joke U.U .....a kind of joke, that does`nt have any....jokeing term
nitroglycerin
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

personally, i disliked EP3. it seemed like a wannabe episode 5. original trilogy OWNZ!
Zolrack
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nitroglycerin wrote:
personally, i disliked EP3. it seemed like a wannabe episode 5. original trilogy OWNZ!
I agree with you, the episode 5 kick every ass of each "new" movies of star wars. the dialogs, and special effects were SPECIAL EFFECTS for god sakes! ...CGI....
whiteboy567
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

star wars sucks worst movies ever
johnnyRULES
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved episodes 1 - 3. I haven't seen 4 - 6, but thanks the Episode 3 I'm now going to.
HellSpawn101
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, i was thinking the same, you like it yet you say "...shit"

and Whiteboy, what the hell are you talking about? Star Wars films own.

MY 100TH POST Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Blas
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was too young to remember the first three, or even if I watched them. Episodes 1 and 2 weren't very good, EP1 was almost horrible, EP2's love scenes were completely awful, but I was quite impressed by EP3, very good movie.
[AD]m0rgZ
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whiteboy567 wrote:

I agree with you too chris Smile I've seen a few star wars movies, and imo they are pathetic, why waste your time on movies like that when their are plenty more things to do... or movies to c..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gollum
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ep3 was the first star wars I saw. I dunno if I'll ever be a diehard fan of the series, but light saber fights are indeed hot. I'd watch ep3 again just for the light sabers, nevermind the crappy script. :p
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Xenaero
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont dis star wars. THE END.
switcher
Spamming!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny how time changes your perception of things.
When the first Star Wars movie came out it was eye candy to the extreme.
Now it's like watching lame reruns of "Battlestar Gallactica".
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JacKThERiPPeR
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whiteboy567 wrote:

whiteboy sucks worst comment ever
I quite liked Episode 3 of Star Wars, and I made a review in spanish about it.
excelblue
God like!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait for it to come out on DVD and see it in the discount section of the 99c store.

I have never really seen any movies up to date, nor have I really paid attention to any news about movies.

Yes... that implies that I've never seen it.
Nitus
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was a star wars fanatic as a kid. I can quote all three original movies in their entirety; I can listen to the soundtrack and fill in dialogue and sound effects. I am not sure that I can be objective about the first three - you love it as a kid and then as an adult you can't get past those early impressions.

But I really liked SW3 - the only of the new movies that felt really "star wars-ey" to me. I was really into the RPG from 88-96, and that's where most of the real detail in Star Wars came from - the day-to-day logicstics of rpging.

So I noticed that in all those CGI backgrounds was a lot that came from the RPG community, which made my heart good. There were also a few nods to KotoR, a game which was itself heavily influenced by the rpg community [including myself, strangely enough].

Yay! Lucas managed to pull it together for long enough to make a movie that does the mythos a bit of justice - if you're not a fan, it might not change your mind, but if you are a fan I'm sure you were as relieved as I was that it doesn't suck.
Slasher
God like!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol seems lot of ppl are seeing them in the wrong order, you are supposed to watch episode 4,5 and 6 first and then 1,2,3 it will make much sense like that and I g2 recognize achieveing the coherency Lucas achieved is admirable,

I'm not a fan, but I dont hate them, gollum if u like the light sabers fights you should see episode 1, the last fight was cooler in my opinion, episode 2 is also great as you see a whole bunch of jedis fighting against robots and kinda getting their ass kicked...

Something I dislike is that I'm certain a high percentage of the ppl dont have an oppinion and just "love the movies because of the hype and because everyone does" at least thats something I've seen, and well its a common issue they think what the media tells them to think.

Anyway g2a admire Lucas, because whether we like it or not he and Starwars will always be rememebred in the history of Movies.
MetalSaw
God like!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love four and five, and to a lesser extent 6, and these new ones don't really live up to it. They are entertaining, but nothing as good as the originals. The first one was pretty pathetic- fighting and racing being the only really good thing about it. The second one was better, but the acting and dialogue brought it down. Episode three was pretty good, and easily the best out of the new trilogy. The acting and dialogue was a bit better, but still impossible to be classified as "good". One thing I didn't like was that Vader was a heartbroken kid who "went the wrong way". In the originals, Darth Vader was one of the most badass villans around, but in these new ones he's a a heartbroken kid. Didn't like that.
whiteboy567
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jacktheripper sucks goerge lucas lightsaber.
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i enjoyed the 3rd of the new trilogy more than the last 2.
although it was a bit cheesy having everything going and looking instantly retro in the final scene. funny to see the Peter Cushing lookalike though.

what's really interesting is how the films are going to view to people who have never seen them before who watch them all in the 1->6 order.

like, instead of Vader's first appearance being as this 'ultimate badass', you would be looking at him as still this kinda mixed-up kid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Offtopic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: