ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FUCK TOURNY SERVER #1

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saiyenpride
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: FUCK TOURNY SERVER #1 Reply with quote

AS DEATHSTAR CLEARLY MENTIONED!" FUCK TOURNY SERVER NUMBER 1 - THROUGHOUT THE GAME CONSTANT LAG AND CONNECTION INTERRUPTED FUCK TOURNY SERVER 1 UP ITS STUPID FUCKING ASS! THIS SERVER COST ME MY TOURNY MATCH AND I DEMAND A FUCKING DECENT RESPONSE OF WHY THIS SERVER IS SO FUCKING FUCKED UP!

FUCK ALL OF U

S-PRIDE = EXTREMELY PISSED OFF!
Daniel
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i guess its only your connection, btw no need for the e-thug attitude it makes you look like a dick
saiyenpride
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stfu - in the game i even asked for a server change and my opponent was enough of a dickhead to be a prick and fuck me off and say i get DQ if i want to change server. My ping said 90 - 104

but it was seriously 150-200 the whole game - bullets wouldnt fire and impossible to shoot ssg

FUCK TOURNY SERVER NUMBER 1 I DEMAND TO KNOW WHY THE SERVER IS SO SHIT!
ufon
God like!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its seems its not only your connection thats fucked up, been to the head doctor lately ?
saiyenpride
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no my connection is fine. l@p tourny server 1 has problems moron
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, this is ridiculous. If you want to know why the server isnt playing well, ASK NICELY. There are many different reasons for lag. It could be your connection, or how far away you are from the server. Please dont yell at everyone they are only trying to help. Ill leave this thread open for now so you can post in it but if it gets out of hand im locking it. No need for the caps and bad language Rolling Eyes
HellSpawn101
Dominating!

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus Christ Pride buddy you were never going to beat me. About your ping, mine was 80-100 ish throughout, yours was 90-110 ish throughout, i have the demo, so i can prove this. IMPOSSIBLE to fire SSG lol, well you got 22 frags, your talkin out your arse! So stop exaggerating the situation.

Second, you tried every trick in the book to make me suffer. You ducked me for days, thinking that if we didn't fight, we'd both get through to final due to Finney withdrawing, though you were stupid enough to forget about Shiva.

You wanted the fight at 10:30 pm! Trying to make me tired. I wanted 9:30, so i suggested to settle it like adults at 10, but no, you kept pushing, pushing pushing, pissing me off, saying you had tutors and crap, at 10 PM? Don't think so. All of this was to make me mad and frustrated.

To put the icing on the cake you asked where to play, i said L@P, you said ok. Then i was foolish enough to say the other is lame because of the half-damage. Realising i hated it, you said you prefered it and tried EVERYTHING to make us fight there, the stuff you did was crazy and childish.

The only was to get my way was to say you'd get DQ'd for ducking me for days, not me because i am going away for the weekend. Also to say that the DM flags for overkill are wrong and L@P is the ONLY tourny server. Im not sure, that might be correct, but it was the only way to make you finally play the damn game!

You got off to a rocking start, beating me 9 - 5, then i got my act together, closing it, then overtook, you complained about unreal lag and said bullets didn't fire so we took some shots at the wall and each of our bullets came out exact to the sound of the gun, no excuses.

I can go on and on about this. But lets think, your complaining about the server, well isn't the server what got you through the last round against your clanmate Deathstar? So what have you got to complain about?

You also badmouthed me so much telling me to get AIDs. You need to grow up, move on, and get on with it!
Arch Enemy
Dominating!

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not suffer such of lag... i did play it on another server though... U r taking this thing too much seriously... GROW UP U LITTLE FUCKED ******* as a clan mate im sorry about what had happened to you Rob... And as a doom friend, stew... im sorry about you too... I was never supposed to lose to tennie, but i did... Better man won..... LIKE FINNEY SAID "ITS JUST A GAME".. yeah... nk on top.. but why cant you just behave... When u are the better, why cant you just let the results speak for themselves... (19, beers dedicated to dan the obituary, the newest member of NK Razz Good luck for you in the next round Rob... Smile Im gonna go and wake up my passed oud cousin.... Heh... i have to implent this as this is playing... Go find out timo rautiainen & trio niskalaukaus. That is an finnish metal band "tom ironish and the neckshot" Smile I dunno why am posting this in here... but if you go here ->http://www.theflasharchive.com/flash/f-54.swf That was not what i was talkin about... Gonna go wake up my drunken cousin... DUDES, ITS JUST A GAME...!!!!!!!!! Don't take this too fuckin seriously! *Kisses and hugs* for Sam for keepin up with us morons <Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Vampire Knight
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arch Enemy wrote:
I did not suffer such of lag... i did play it on another server though... U r taking this thing too much seriously... GROW UP U LITTLE FUCKED ******* as a clan mate im sorry about what had happened to you Rob... And as a doom friend, stew... im sorry about you too... I was never supposed to lose to tennie, but i did... Better man won..... LIKE FINNEY SAID "ITS JUST A GAME".. yeah... nk on top.. but why cant you just behave... When u are the better, why cant you just let the results speak for themselves... (19, beers dedicated to dan the obituary, the newest member of NK Razz Good luck for you in the next round Rob... Smile Im gonna go and wake up my passed oud cousin.... Heh... i have to implent this as this is playing... Go find out timo rautiainen & trio niskalaukaus. That is an finnish metal band "tom ironish and the neckshot" Smile I dunno why am posting this in here... but if you go here ->http://www.theflasharchive.com/flash/f-54.swf That was not what i was talkin about... Gonna go wake up my drunken cousin... DUDES, ITS JUST A GAME...!!!!!!!!! Don't take this too fuckin seriously! *Kisses and hugs* for Sam for keepin up with us morons <Smile

Heh that sums everything up in a strange, druken yet refreshing manner jussi:P

Pride you are out order man, your clearly no where near as good as rob and like he said you used everytrick you could to win this match.

To bad your ass got sacked.
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the ping to the L@P tourney server isn't great, but it's what we were given, and everyone has the same problem so it's not like it's just you.

[Locked]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: