ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

USA Intermediate Tourney December
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crann
Unstoppable!

Location: Home of Beer, the Maple Leafs and Chesterfields: Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

climhazzard wrote:
Listen if I cant get ahold of Masterfragger I am assuming that I would move on in the tourny. He has made no attempt to contact me while I however have made topic posts, have told him to sign onto ZD at a certain time, in which he said he would and he never showed up. I will still attempt to contact him but if I cant play our match i should move on.

Issues in the real world (yes, there IS a real world you know) have been drawing me away from my computer and will continue to do so until around tuesday night.

Now, please persevere... try to be patient... and we can have our match if samiam is willing to allow us to on Tuesday.

Unfortunately, my parents have intervened on preset times and thus I could not participate in the match at those times.

I have been helping my mother sell insurance policies (acting as a bodyguard- my size seems rather intimidating and we've been going in bad neighbourhoods) for the last two days, and I have been given the charge of watching my nephew for the next three (being Saturday, Sunday and Monday).

My best times are 6-10PM Eastern Standard Time on weekdays, anytime I'm on on weekends.

Is that acceptable?
climhazzard
God like!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can play tonight, I will be on 8:00 EST to 10:00 EST, just always stay in a server so i can easily find you. (and use the sn masterfragger not crann)
Crann wrote:
climhazzard wrote:
Listen if I cant get ahold of Masterfragger I am assuming that I would move on in the tourny. He has made no attempt to contact me while I however have made topic posts, have told him to sign onto ZD at a certain time, in which he said he would and he never showed up. I will still attempt to contact him but if I cant play our match i should move on.

Issues in the real world (yes, there IS a real world you know) have been drawing me away from my computer and will continue to do so until around tuesday night.

Now, please persevere... try to be patient... and we can have our match if samiam is willing to allow us to on Tuesday.

Unfortunately, my parents have intervened on preset times and thus I could not participate in the match at those times.

I have been helping my mother sell insurance policies (acting as a bodyguard- my size seems rather intimidating and we've been going in bad neighbourhoods) for the last two days, and I have been given the charge of watching my nephew for the next three (being Saturday, Sunday and Monday).

My best times are 6-10PM Eastern Standard Time on weekdays, anytime I'm on on weekends.

Is that acceptable?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep I'll wait till wed. morning, I can't really leave it any later than that if it'll hold everyone else up.
Crann
Unstoppable!

Location: Home of Beer, the Maple Leafs and Chesterfields: Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said I won't be available till tuesday, sorry bout this climhazzard.

It's just that with my leaving tonight I won't have the time to log on... travel tells me I won't get there till 10:00PM and even then I won't install applications on the computer as it is not mine.

If you can wait for tuesday, I will be available.
climhazzard
God like!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

results in
Climhazzard - 50
MasterFragger66 - 27
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Crann
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had my schedule rearranged for this match so...

The final score was 50-24 or something like that in clim's favour. I'm sure he got a screen, I didn't though, unfortunately. Grats to climhazzard and good luck on the rest of the tourney.
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brackets updated, thanks for getting it played on time guys Very Happy
kandy_kid
God like!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy i finally found my account name so i sent xiansucrose an email the day b4 yesterday no reply talked to him yesterday told him to play me today and still no show id rather play him for the tourney but i tried its 10:41 pm here hope i sent this on time
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, you have today to play too, hopefully you and Xiansucrose can catch up to each other later, I won't do the brackets until I get up tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know Smile
kandy_kid
God like!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok cool thanks
xiansucrose
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I didn't think I would need to reply to the email you sent me. Last night I was doing something at my friend's house, sorry I didn't tell you about it (it was scheduled). I will play the match today if you can.
Sorry for the delay, expect the scores to be up by the end of the day Sam.
[Sorry count=3]
kandy_kid
God like!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay i played the match

KandyKidSkill-50
xiansucrose-35

great game Very Happy
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay thanks for getting the match done on time. Brackets updated Smile

[added] [SoD]_Tjanok v HC-Bass still needs to be played, I haven't heard off either player. You have 24 hours to reply to my email.
climhazzard
God like!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh looks like i play you well good luck
poochgooch wrote:
yay i played the match

KandyKidSkill-50
xiansucrose-35

great game Very Happy
climhazzard
God like!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can play our match 4 to 5 est everyday (except sat-sun) or just friday night somewhere around 9 est, that would be easiest.
Arrogance
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea That dude that's suppose to face bass... I tried to talk to him... Bass is over at my place often. We're on the lookout for him... But if we can't get in touch with the guy Bass moves on...
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HC-Marine wrote:
Yea That dude that's suppose to face bass... I tried to talk to him... Bass is over at my place often. We're on the lookout for him... But if we can't get in touch with the guy Bass moves on...

I've had an email off both of them, hopefully he replied to Bass at the same time to arrange a match. Can you keep me up to speed on what's going on, as I don't think either of them are members on the forum.
climhazzard
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats the due date for this round?
kandy_kid
God like!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aight friday is cool
climhazzard
God like!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might not be able to play :/ my isp is dead
poochgooch wrote:
aight friday is cool
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: