ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Euro Open Tourney October
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubuss is in ctf pretty much every day so he's easy to find Smile

[added] Btw, CodeImps server is fine for the tourney, the only thing that's different is clicking the exit ends the game rather than killing the person. Bear this in mind if you play your match there Smile

Brackets updated as well.
izm_
God like!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iced Earth[BFM] wrote:
Hey [cc]Bubuss you here?
I've contacted you via email and added you to my ICQ list.
When is a good time for you to play? I don¨'t know about the time zone in your country so maybe we can talk on ICQ and arrange a game when we're both online.

He doesn't speak good English by the way. Bare that in mind. Wink
ufon
God like!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

izm_ wrote:
Iced Earth[BFM] wrote:
Hey [cc]Bubuss you here?
I've contacted you via email and added you to my ICQ list.
When is a good time for you to play? I don¨'t know about the time zone in your country so maybe we can talk on ICQ and arrange a game when we're both online.

He doesn't speak good English by the way. Bare that in mind. Wink

bubuss is GMT +1 or 2(not sure now)
Amtiskaw
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I contacted my opponent (VINCENZO or something) and he wants to play on the 7th at 2am, also he only seems to understand Spanish.
Vampire Knight
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alontavar still hasnt contacted me after i have emailed him 3 times and added him to my email list (and posted in forums) i think hes gunna be a no show...:/
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me check my emails I'm pretty he replied...... we do have someone who wants to come in to play if someone drops out.
BAZOOKA
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amtiskaw, VIZCAINO said me he can play 7 October 2:00am GMT + 1
with you on L@P . he dont understand english, thats why im writing this Wink
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ATOMICKING wrote:
Amtiskaw, VIZCAINO said me he can play 7 October 2:00am GMT + 1
with you on L@P . he dont understand english, thats why im writing this Wink

2am on a weeknight? Is that really the only time of day he can play?

Vampire Knight, no Alontavor didn't reply, I meant to catch up with him in game as I usually see him in ctf pretty much everyday, but he hasn't logged in since the 28th Sept.
Vampire Knight
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok sam i suggest you get that replacement to take this guys place because there is no way in hell hes gunna reply never mind show up.
Iced Earth[BFM]
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:23 pm    Post subject: Ehm WTF? Reply with quote

This guy im supposed to play with in the first round ,[cc]Bubuss
dosen't seem very serious about this. I've mailed him the day after i've signed on and haven't got any reply, and i've added him on my icq and all he says is "it is _? even L@P?" and then he goes OFFLINE.. WTF?

What am i to do now? Tomorrow is the last day of the first round and i don't feel like getting banned from this tourney as well as next just because someone can't lift his ass from his chair and give me a reasonable answer.

Bubuss (03:25 PM) :
what is play frags?

Bubuss (03:26 PM) :
i never paly EURO, i don`t know articles...

Im seriously considering to join the USA tourney (I am from Sweden btw. ) next time just to make sure the people i talk with can actually speak english. Since i went to school for about 14 hard years to learn that language (among other things) i think it's annoying that i cannot make myself understood to my fellow europeans.
Samiam
G-String Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iced Earth, don't worry about tomorrow being the last day, as the site went down and the brackets couldn't be set I already said I would extend it by a couple of days if need be. What I will do is try and get hold of Titan_66, ufon or BeRaN and ask them to translate for Bubuss. Let me know when you want to play and I can contact Bubuss through them and get back to you.
Iced Earth[BFM]
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, finally got him to play vs me

He won with 40 - 39

Sad hehe
izm_
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Ehm WTF? Reply with quote

Iced Earth[BFM] wrote:
This guy im supposed to play with in the first round ,[cc]Bubuss
dosen't seem very serious about this. I've mailed him the day after i've signed on and haven't got any reply, and i've added him on my icq and all he says is "it is _? even L@P?" and then he goes OFFLINE.. WTF?

What am i to do now? Tomorrow is the last day of the first round and i don't feel like getting banned from this tourney as well as next just because someone can't lift his ass from his chair and give me a reasonable answer.

Bubuss (03:25 PM) :
what is play frags?

Bubuss (03:26 PM) :
i never paly EURO, i don`t know articles...

Im seriously considering to join the USA tourney (I am from Sweden btw. ) next time just to make sure the people i talk with can actually speak english. Since i went to school for about 14 hard years to learn that language (among other things) i think it's annoying that i cannot make myself understood to my fellow europeans.

STFU. Bubuss is from Czech Republic and cannot speak English. Maybe he never got taught it... who knows. But he tries his hardest and is a much more respected player than you'll ever be.
Daniel
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah maybe show a bit more respect for players before you try and get them kicked out
Iced Earth[BFM]
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, i admit that i overreacted a bit but he didn't reply to my contact attempts. I wans't trying to get him kicked out just explain why things went so slow for our round. I wanted our game to happen that's all, and i tried in a lot of ways to contact him, he didn't replay to my mail, he didn't answer on ICQ until at last he did. Then he said "sorry for my bad english" i said "It's ok" then we should have played but all of sudden he didn't want to! then i started to get pissed. and it took me 30 minutes just to talk him to play with me.

And i don't care who's respected or not, i don't care if i'm not a respected player cause even though i love doom and zdaemon i still got a life outside of it, so just stop your bullshit. if you tried to contact some one before a tourney and the guy is not answering, and then behaving very wierd and telling you he don't want to play all of sudden you would have been a bit frustrated too.
Daniel
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o_O what as this got to do with who has a life out of zdaemon?
Iced Earth[BFM]
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i mean I don't really care if i am not a respected player, i play to have fun.

And about that guy again. I didn't even know he was from czech republic, so then it's quite frustrating when you contact somebody and they don't answer via mail, they don't answer in the forums, they don't answer you on icq until about a week after you add them. And then he said things i couldn't understand, and by that time i didn't know where he were from, so i am sorry if i have offended him but i got very frustrerated trying to get the game starting and only getting nonsense-replies, after wating a hell of a long time to just get a sign of life from him. Maybe it's a good idea to write up when signing up for tourney what launguage you speak and who could translate for you cause i didn't know he was from czech just the fact that he didn't answer first, and then when he did i got nonsens replies
Vampire Knight
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think you guys should leave off erik and understand it from his view first. i mean yes i know bubuss hes a great player and a nice guy but he cant speak english very well, erik didnt know this and in turn expected a normal contact. it took him at least 3 days to get in contact with him then all he got was random answers yes he overrecated and i certainly wouldnt have acted the way he did but i have played in a few tornaments and this is eriks first. so please guys can we drop this and all get along Smile
tennie
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have MSNed (lol is that a word) Rhodeo!!!
We are going to play tomorrow(5-10)
At 8:30 pm English time (9:30 my time:))
So if you want to watch come see us tomorrow.
Byebye,

Tennie.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
goldlike
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kiekeboe ! where are you ??

We've got a match to settle.

Email me back a.s.a.p:

Time is ticking my german friend !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: