ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Upper right corner counter suggestion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
doomer
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Upper right corner counter suggestion Reply with quote

There's a little problem with zdaemon. When I reach 1000 frags while gaming the upper right counter on the screen freezes to 999 frags. But the score list keeps counting correctly. It would be good if the limit on the upper right counter is removed so it doesn't stop counting at 999 frags. That's my suggestion.
Gollum
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Upper right corner counter suggestion Reply with quote

doomer wrote:
There's a little problem with zdaemon. When I reach 1000 frags while gaming the upper right counter on the screen freezes to 999 frags. But the score list keeps counting correctly. It would be good if the limit on the upper right counter is removed so it doesn't stop counting at 999 frags. That's my suggestion.

not many servers have over a 1000 fraglimit =P
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kilgore
Air Cavalry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is by design; there is room for 3 characters, so it stops showing anything above 999. Similar thing in the negative direction; stops at -99.

As for fixing it: in which situation you can realistically hit those limits ? Shocked
doomer
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I start a server using no limits, and start playing with my friend/friends and we really like to play a long game, not just play only 40 frags (which is a really small number for a dynamic game like doom), yesterday, for example, I made 1200 frags in one game, and of course the counter froze to 999. Will that really be a problem to fix?
Vorpalslash
God like!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're the only one playin games that last 1200 frags...
Da_maniaC
Now with new lemon fresh scent!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, yeah, i cant imagine, spending that much time in one same map, nor doom.... if it would only be you and your friend playing, that would take a couple off hours , to hit such a limit.
Other then you and your friend, I cant imaging any other ppl doing this Very Happy

I do not only see 30-40-50 frags as a frag limit.... but also as a limit, for the map to change... Smile
Tiki
God like!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1200 frags in one game? Sounds like you and your friends need lives.
deathz0r
Custom Title

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vorpalslash wrote:
I think you're the only one playin games that last 1200 frags...
Dev, Dom, Oce and NC in a deathtag match. The match was never finished, and there ended up being a total of over 1200 frags.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vorpalslash
God like!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoaaa well that pwns tiki
Zalewa
Dominating!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Upper right corner counter suggestion Reply with quote

doomer wrote:

Dude.. it's like
HOLY SHIT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Development All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: