ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Changes regarding the USA tournaments

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AceOfSpades
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 5:11 am    Post subject: Changes regarding the USA tournaments Reply with quote

Unfortunately due to personal complications Ralphis has stepped down as the moderator of the USA tournaments, and I have been brought in to replace him. I'm looking forward to a future of successful tourneys together.

Regarding the 2v2 tourney and the CTF tourney, they have both been cancelled. There has been no activity in either thread for several weeks, and no games have been played, so I've decided to scrap them. The main problem with both tourneys was getting a where all 4 players were around at the same time. Will the team tourneys be brought back anytime soon? The answer is probably not. I would be interested in running one, but it seems like it's too hard to get a game together at the moment. For all of the players that were genuinely interested in the team tourneys, I'm sorry for what happened. I hope we can get a new team tourney up when we figure out a way to get players more involved.

With that being said I don't see why we can't start up a new set of 1 on 1 tourneys, which will begin as soon as I can coordinate a map and a time with Envision.
enVision
A.K.A. Rat-Arsed

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace, as the Euro moderator I'd like to say Ralphis and I had big plans for a new system of which I have already began designing a web-site for. Come onto IRC or pm me and I'll fill you in with the details.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: