ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My House is Haunted :P

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billy Baron
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:07 am    Post subject: My House is Haunted :P Reply with quote

Well as it happens, and many of you probably know from my becoming possessed by ghosts/demons during TNS, and now Friday night sessions, my house is haunted by several ghosts and demons. I know a lot of you would probably offer the advice
"Billy, you should stop hanging out in graveyards"
but you know me, I can't turn down a good old row of headstones when I see them Twisted Evil Twisted Evil . Maybe some of you don't know, but when a ghost manifests itself physically, it can be very disturbing to say the least! Shocked

I was wondering if any of you are clairvoyant, or know of a way that I can keep the demons or ghosts at bay? Do I need to get animal blood and do something with it? Or burn a special root and cast the ashes?

I have a Ouija board, but it hasn't been very helpful, and the evil powers that inhabit it aren't as evil as, say, the kinds of demons you see during TNS. My family is Christian and I had a Christmas upbringing, but am myself mostly on the outside of the Church itself; It's always a spiritual clash for me Confused .

I'm not just asking because we're getting closer to Halloween, it's just that it's been a very long time, and the ghosts and demons still want me to be aware of their presence.

--Billy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Offtopic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: