ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HALO Announcer for Zdaemon (V3)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Razorback
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:12 am    Post subject: HALO Announcer for Zdaemon (V3) Reply with quote

Hey all! This is my first forum post here, and I will dedicate this one for a mod I have created for Zdaemon servers!

Halo Announcer for Doom is a modified ZVOX6.WAD to replace the default announcer for the one used in the Halo franchise. Frag with a cool voice! Replacements include but are not limited to:

- Brand new voice clips for Sprees and Multikills, including Teamplay based announcements
- Replaced the original spree texts that appear on screen to match the new sound clips
- "Patch" WADs to load on servers for their respective gamemode (CTF, KOTH)

Some sounds may sound a bit quiet depending on your audio settings; A fix for now will be to lower game music and increase sound volume. This will be revamped in V4.

Hopefully you guys will enjoy this mod, and any feedback or questions are appreciated. You can submit these on Zdaemon IRC to: [FS]EdWuncler3. Also make sure to read all text files included in the RAR file.

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/40h9t8l3kelwhsc/Halo_AnnouncerV3.rar/file

Have fun! - [FS]EdWuncler3
DoomKid
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome work Ed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDReview All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: