ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weapons Mod!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Apothem
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:59 am    Post subject: Weapons Mod! Reply with quote

Im currently working on a weapons modification and am in need of approximately 3-4 testers for the wads before it's final release for public distribution. It has been an open kinda project until recently since im almost finished and just need to test it on all zdoom based ports. Please post a message here for volunteering or pm. Your help is appreciated. Thanks
xrob2k4x
HELP COMPUTER

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I volunteer..contact me on aim or something
[UniTec] Crow
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure ill do it
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Timmy-{ALKI}-
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will help

MSN + Yahoo: timmy000000S@yahoo.com

do I get to use big guns and make lots of loud noises and splat ppl apart Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WHAT THE GOD?!
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me me me

hiryu_nakazaka@hotmail.com
Apothem
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay, no more volunteers, heh my connection cant handle more than 8 ppl. but anyway, ive done some small offline testing and it appears that the weapons work fine but the items and hp amounts are being a really big bizatch. Confused it appears that the two health pickups that i modified to keep the balance in the maps are working correctly due to ZDaemon's dehsupp lump or something of that nature. You can still only pick up health items such as stim packs or medikits if your health is below 100. But it shouldnt be too much of an issue. I just hope these things get fixz0rd. I need each of the first 4 people who signed up to email/im me if i havent already done so to you. The file is about 1.8 megs zipped and 2.33 or something close unzipped. We will do the test HOPEFULLY some time this weekend. Very Happy Thank you for your help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Wad Editing All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: