ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Potential Dwango5 Map01 Tournament Hosted By HateDaddy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
[SIN]Hatred
God like!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:45 pm    Post subject: Potential Dwango5 Map01 Tournament Hosted By HateDaddy Reply with quote

Greetings fellow doomers!

I'm attempting tp put together a little tournament here in the near future. Tentatively, I am commiting the tournament to Zdaemon but this is subject to change. I'm waiting until I gather enough feedback from the playerbase on what port they'd prefer to play on. Once I have a better idea of the general player consensus, a discussion will take place regarding the port the matches will be played on.

As the title states, the map will be dwango5 map01. It is a North American tournment, which doesn't prohibit European players but it does mean you should expect games to be played on NA and to adjust your schedules accordingly to be consistent with North American players. The rules established thus far are akin to ZDDL guidelines: mostly NS settings excluding freelook and jump. The tournament format would be single elimination and as of now, player match-ups would be selected at random - I don't really foresee that changing.

I am excited about the prospect of this tournament. I have recruited some of the best players to ever step foot in a doom server. Several top tier players are showing interest as well. However, I would love for any and all doomers from any port to participate. I also am open to any and all feedback. Therefore, if you are interested in competiting in the tournament, I request that you post here so I can have an established list of players interested. Once the tournament is finalized, I'll make an announcement here and in other doom communities and provide all necessary details.

I look forward to hearing from you guys. If you are interested in discussing this further, you are more than welcome to join my discord server I've setup to discuss the tournament as well as other general fuckery and degeneracy we doom players are associated with. Please don't be bashful and as always, y'all take care.

-HateDaddy

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/F2w52aq

ZDIRC name: [SIN]Hatred

QuakeNet/Zandro IRC name: HateDaddy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Offtopic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: