ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chat question...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Help & Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RafaelB
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:35 pm    Post subject: Chat question... Reply with quote

Hi.
I have a website(the biggest Brazil forum, www.doombrasilforum.6te.net ) and i want to put a online webchat from ZDaemon (my channel #zdbr). For example, i know ZDaemon uses mIRC and i want to put it in my website. So, people don't need to join ZDaemon Launcher, and can join my #zdbr channel in the website or by ZDlauncher. Anybody know how to do this? Rolling Eyes

Last edited by RafaelB on Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
EarthQuake
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use the ZRC client to connect to other networks, but you can't connect to the ZDaemon network using other IRC clients. I believe it's this way for security reasons.
RafaelB
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so, it is not possible? Crying or Very sad

it will be more interesting if the visitors of my site (the biggest Brazil forum) visit my #zdbr channel without downloading zdaemon client.
EarthQuake
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One possibility would be to host your channel on a different IRC network and connect to it from ZRC when necessary. It's kind of a pain, but really the only option I'm aware of.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Help & Chatter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: