ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FMM #160 - Batman Doom [Part I]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Friday's Monster Mash
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:14 am    Post subject: FMM #160 - Batman Doom [Part I] Reply with quote

This week on Friday’s Monster Mash, we will be playing the first part of “Batman Doom”. This wad was created by Ubergewei who recently released a new version of his wad. We will be playing the first part of that new version this week. Smile

Zdaemon Sessions ran an earlier version of this wad on the 8th of March 2014. You can find the forum thread about that session here.

SCREENSHOTS TAKEN BY KRAWA

SETTINGS

Game Mode: Cooperative
IWAD: Doom2
PWADs: Batman Doom (Version 15)
Maps: 16 (MAP01-MAP15, MAP31)
DMFLAGS:: 206389284 / 82360582 / 0
Skill: 3 – Ultra Violence
Timelimit: None
Killlimit: None
Players: 25/100

Session times

On friday, the 12th of December 2014:

The European session starts at 20:00 GMT (15:00 EST)
The US session starts at 02:00 GMT (21:00 EST)

Last edited by Ronald on Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sr69Mm-jC
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ubergewei did not create Batman Doom, Ronald. He got it working in ZDaemon. The wad itself was done by ACE Team back in 1999.
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know Sr69Mm-jC, Team ACE only came with the idea for this wad. UberGewei has rewritten the entire DEHACKED-patch.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sr69Mm-jC
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
As far as I know Sr69Mm-jC, Team ACE only came with the idea for this wad. UberGewei has rewritten the entire DEHACKED-patch.

Yeah right Ron, they "only came up with the idea" and Ubergewei made the dehacked patch (in 2014) while the actual wad has apparently simply popped up out of thin air back in 1999. That makes perfect sense. Ronald, as much as I appreciate the work you do for FMM, that statement right there is straightforwardly ignorant.
UberGewei
SuperAntler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sr69Mm-jC is right here, Ronald.
I did not create Batman doom as i clearly stated here: http://forums.zdaemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=15866

They gave me permission to rewrite some parts of it to make it work with ZDaemon and so i did; I've changed some maps so they are fully Co-op compatible and i've added/fixed dehacked stuff.

I thought i even told you so in our IRC conversation?

Ronald wrote:
UberGewei has rewritten the entire DEHACKED-patch
i did rewrite the biggest part of it; but that still doesn't make a Total Conversion nor a wad.

without any disrespect, can you please edit the post?
Thanks in advance Wink.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Friday's Monster Mash All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: