ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FMM #157 - Empyrion (New Version)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Friday's Monster Mash
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:30 am    Post subject: FMM #157 - Empyrion (New Version) Reply with quote

FMM #157 will be dedicated to a wad created by a member of our community known as Empyre. He created Empyrion which contains 9 maps and has recently released a new version of his wad. The new version contains lots more monsters, health, armor, ammo, detailing, secrets, and more. Reason enough to play it for a third time on Friday’s Monster Mash. The settings we will use are those that Empyre suggested back in 2012, which should create a fun atmosphere. Don’t miss it. Smile

Zdaemon Sessions ran this wad on the 28th of April 2012. You can find the forum thread about that session here.

Friday’s Monster Mash ran this wad on the 15th of June 2012. You can find the forum thread about that session here.

Friday’s Monster Mash also ran this wad on the 22nd of November 2013. You can find the forum thread about that session here.

SETTINGS

Game Mode: Cooperative
IWAD: Doom2
PWADs: Empyrion

Maps: 9 (EMP01-EMP08, EMP32)
DMFLAGS:: 17057892 / 34734160 / 0
Skill: 3 – Ultra Violence
Timelimit: None
Killlimit: None
Players: 25/100

Session times

On friday, the 14th of November 2014:

The European session starts at 21:00 GMT+1
The US session starts at 01:00 BST / 20:00 EDT (that's 00:00 GMT)

Last edited by Ronald on Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Empyre
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to this, but I would add Keep Keys to the flags, and maybe drop 2x Monster Damage.

EDIT: About the time: The US is no longer in daylight savings time, so we would use EST rather than EDT. EST is GMT - 5. Are we starting at 00:00 GMT (19:00 EST) or at 20:00 EST (01:00 GMT)?

Edited incorrect numbers.

Last edited by Empyre on Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Empyre
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The American session never happened. Last week's was still there. Sad
At least I got to enjoy the Euro session.
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to hear that the American Session did not take place. Domains usually sets up that server, but he probably had a good reason for not setting it up this week. I'm glid you did enjoy the European Session though.

I'm still confused about the timezones. Still trying to sort it out. I'm sorry for the confusion.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Empyre
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The incorrect numbers I used most likely didn't help you with your confusion. I edited my post above to fix it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Friday's Monster Mash All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: