ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Xmas Team Deathmatch League
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackCecil
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing your demos guys. With that, the regular season has come to a close and the playoffs have now officially begun. Congrats to Pretending420 with an amazing sweep during the season but will it last? Also, reporting that We're The Burgers have won their match of Zombie Brothers due to forfeit/DQ.

Playoffs have begun. This is the final stretch of this tournament! Good luck to players! Brackets below. For those that have a match, you have til Sunday December 28th, 2014 to finish. Remember t is a BO3 format. Flip coin to decide map if happen to go to round 3.

Last edited by BlackCecil on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
BlackCecil
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great matches were played. Teams We're the Burgers faced Pop&Son in a 3 round performance. Pop&Son managed to snag the victory and advance to the Finals to face the undefeated Pretending420. Shadow Company and Zombie Brothers both received a DQ due to not showing for match at desired date.

Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/download/344e1rsjo0geufd/Playoff_PopSon_Vs_Burgers.zip

Great games We're the Burgers. Such a tough team to play against.
Demonsphere
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great matches Cecil and AVC! I think we picked a bizarre map Razz.
I thank you again for running a tournament like this and at this level of professionalism.
Demos: http://puu.sh/e2Hvp/b0d60eca3d.rar
Also a VOD of our map pick: http://youtu.be/oriUG4_gIAE
I'll get the other recorded sometime later this day.

Last edited by Demonsphere on Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
BlackCecil
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a great games against Pretending420. Prentending420 went undefeated in this tournament during the regular season and playoffs. Congratulations to Pretending420 on winning the X-mas Team Deathmatch Tournament. Enjoy the prize!
DEMO: http://www.mediafire.com/?nix3d9838be10k6

I would like to thank all the players for participating in this tournament as it would have not gotten anywhere without you. Secondly, I would like to thank Mega-Dog and Jac0b for sever hosting this Team Deathmatch Tournament as it could not been played without you two guys support. Lastly, I thank Zdaemon Staff for making such a good doom port that I can get to grasp the oldschool feel of doom that I grew up on when it first dropped back in the 90s. And here it is 2015, and still such a good game and great port to play doom on.

I hope you enjoyed this tournament as much as I have and hope you have a Great New Year! Stay Conscious!

This tournament has been successful. An admin can locked topic.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: