ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EUROPEAN TOURNAMENT CALLOUT - HELP REQUIRED

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eagle-Eye
God like!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:18 am    Post subject: EUROPEAN TOURNAMENT CALLOUT - HELP REQUIRED Reply with quote

Hello all,

This is not off-topic but it's the place most likely this will get seen.

Some of you may remember me, others will be too new to. My nick is Nero online and I ran a few successful European Duel tournaments way back when and since there seems to be a major following for doom (oldschool and new at the moment) I thought I'd come back and check who's around because my little tournament fingers are getting excited and I want to get people involved.

I need help, however. I want to reach out and find some of the top duel players and have them compete in one large premier tournament like I have done before with EDL - You can find these in the League section on the homepage.

I'm thinking of having 10 top players compete in the top league if we can get the numbers and this could be the greatest we've seen since EDL first ran in 2010 or so. If there is a lot of interest there is definitely scope to have several divisions. I've got my ruleset and map set ready, I just need the players and there is even potential for there to be livestreams and casters. I'd reach out to some youtubers with big followers too. The only issue is we're all so old now Smile so I am hoping we can crack our knuckles and play some doom.

Players I am after:

ocelot
turska
titan
dopefish
scylla
shadowforce
gyrossman
dew
atomi
wabe
sedlo
mortal
master
fluffles

There are probably some big names I have forgotten so please let me know. I have the contact details for a few of these players and will do my best to tickle them. If anyone else is interested please let me know, initially I want to try to get ahold of these players and more. If it gains some traction we can move this post to the tourney section - I just want it to be seen.

Across the pond players welcome. DevastaioN?

All the best,

Nero
Fluffles
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm up for dusting off my shotgun and playing some tournaments Smile
Consigliori
God like!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow i miss the old days...
Oxyde
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cant help but look forward to watching such a tourney! How about Player4 an Top_Cat?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Offtopic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: