ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[FCT #37] Teh Quiz!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Frenchies' Chaotic Tuesdays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ch0wW
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:00 pm    Post subject: [FCT #37] Teh Quiz! Reply with quote

Et bienvenue aujourd'hui pour la nouvelle séance de Teh Quiz, un quiz interactif, et MORTEL, crée et présentééééééééééééééééé par CH0000000000000000000000000000000000wW !!

Frenchies' Chaotic Tuesdays #37 - Teh Quiz!

Hello people, my friends, those who have been able to make me known for that Show, Teh Quiz! *applause*

Today, we have changed a little the principe of TEH Game, compared to our previous version. Of course, it is minimal for you, but it is important for us!

The game will be unique in it's genre, because we have taken power of the gifts our local God, Engine, to provide you a new way to play the game!

Let me explain you.

You will have a series of 15 questions, starting from easy questions, to hard questions. (And the hard ones are truly hard, trust me). Of course, 3 difficulties are available, so you will have 5 questions on each difficulty. Pretty easy to understand, right?

Now, let me give you the new twists.

We have added thematic questions! So, it will give you the possibility to know a little more the style of the questions. They are done like this:

Code:
• Game
• Mapping
• Music
• Ports
• Community
• Competition
• Trivia
• id Software

8 themes! The diversity of the questions is bigger for us!

Also, here is another twist: We can have 2 answers (A/B) or 4 answers (A/B/C/D) for a question!

We can give you too image-based questions! That'll be 256x256 pure nightmare!

Finally, here is the last thing we will do: During each question, you will be all invisible, until the answers are blocked! (And chat is blocked from spectators) let's give a little more suspense to our little contestants!

We have about 250/300 questions, and we tried to be equal in the values (33/33/33 each) : that means that in order to know all the questions, well, you will have to play for at least 20 times, and as each game lasts up to 15 minutes, you'll be busy for a whole night!

I will not post details for this one, as no specific DMflags are required, the wad will be automatically downloaded upon joining, and the session will start at 21:00!

(Ah, the old questions from the FCT 29 won't help you much, just sayin' Very Happy )

Last edited by Ch0wW on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alteus
Altues

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about some kind of dark question room so people can't follow others to the right answer teleport? (Unless you want it that way) lol
Ch0wW
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alteus wrote:
How about some kind of dark question room so people can't follow others to the right answer teleport? (Unless you want it that way) lol

We put everyone invisible until the answers are blocked, so they can't see what would everyone answer, unless spamming the f12 key (and that will be probably too late for him|her x) )
dastan
Posting Spree!

Location: Starring: #Exp , Featuring: #FI , #DB4D , #DH , #GS

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job, team FCT. I'm glad that you finished this, i'm so excited to play it tomorrow, make sure to remind me so i don't forget (or should i remember it myself?) Very Happy
Ch0wW
Dominating!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dastan wrote:
Good job, team FCT. I'm glad that you finished this, i'm so excited to play it tomorrow, make sure to remind me so i don't forget (or should i remember it myself?) Very Happy

We make announcements before it starts, so if you're there, you should see one of them Smile

Anyway, , if you guys have sitrep, you will know who answered or not. Which can gives you some hint about the difficulty of the answers Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Frenchies' Chaotic Tuesdays All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: