ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BaseQ.fr Clan • [BaseQ]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ch0wW
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:48 pm    Post subject: BaseQ.fr Clan • [BaseQ] Reply with quote

Hello Everyone!

After 1 year and 5 months of doing Events (Frenchies Chaotic Tuesdays), powerful servers (Those you can play on BaseQ.fr), and active development on DooM (finding some bugs/fixing them, in any existing port), we are extremely happy to announce you something.

Maybe you already knew that some months ago, but now it is official:

[BaseQ] is ready to kick some butts!

The clan originally was created in 2011, specifically for QuakeWorld and XIII, but as we wanted to "boost" a little more competition on old games, we went too into other games, such as DooM or CS:GO.

• Members:

The DooM team is composed of:

Ch0wW (or BaseQ-TV)
Oxyde
Dislogical

No other members should exist according to this list: others are simply fakes. (report them btw, faking is no-good)

Maybe you have seen us playing matches (or through Streams?), but we are regularly recording them and publishing on YouTube.

If you want to watch them (well, most of them are into my PoV), here is the link of the playlist: ► LINK IS HERE, ZELDA ◄

• Supporting us | Contacts :

#IRC : #BaseQ on zIRC & ZandIRC
Web: http://main.baseq.fr (website is in the remaking)
FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/baseqsv
Twitter: @BaseQsv | @Ch0wW7
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BaseQ
Google+: http://adf.ly/X69yr
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/Ch0wW7

Donations (Paypal only) : fraoldgaming [@] gmail [.] com

Have fun guys, and long live DooM \o/

Last edited by Ch0wW on Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:22 am; edited 3 times in total
[BK>Bulb
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course I wish you the best of luck :)

but don't forget to insert baseq logo :P
dastan
Posting Spree!

Location: Starring: #Exp , Featuring: #FI , #DB4D , #DH , #GS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck les BaseQ, tajine pour tout le monde!!
Chimila
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cute, so maybe we can finally get some games going since all you used to do was remain quiet when being asked about it.
don't get me wrong, be welcome ^.^
Ch0wW
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chimila wrote:
cute, so maybe we can finally get some games going since all you used to do was remain quiet when being asked about it.
don't get me wrong, be welcome ^.^

Well, our clan was already made for CTF (for... 4 months already, judging by the private and scrim matches we did?) and announced on #BaseQ and #Euro , but nothing was said on the forums. Now it's fixed \o/ !

naah Bulb, I'm not forgiving the logo, as I'm home now, I'll put it right now
Buli
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aight!

I wanted to say that I'm sorry for not being so active with you all lately, but I'd do anything to be able to share more moments all together.

I quite enjoyed the few times I've had with my BaseQ folks!

I hope that the clan is going to be more active as ever, I wish lots of good things to all of you.

Longue vie à BaseQ.
Fsn76
Dominating!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo mes coches !

Don't forget to mention some famous videos highlight of Baseq players made by Oxyde !

JCD & Oxyde CTF Voids :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_55dEsodsg

Super JCD World:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m8I_B7hnE0

Soldier Noosphere:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TWJ6l8eXZw

more will come from other baseQ players! ( When 1.10 can support the demos record ^^ )
ledill-vd-plas
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're also in CS:GO? interesting...
Anyway, good luck BaseQ!
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice introduction of the clan there Ch0wW. I wish you guys good luck. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ch0wW
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, as you may have heard recently, BaseQ as a clan has been "terminated". We'll only host servers, like the good ol' time.

The reasons are explained on Zand's forum ==> http://zandronum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5014&pid=73786#pid73769 .
Chimila
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why! you assured me this wasn't gonna happen!
Man, you don't know how it saddens me. As a group I always thought you guys were solid, all these games/ servers/ mods/ sessions/ scrims ( though you never played us, chickens )/ etc. etc. it was nice to see such a hardworking clan. This happening is a shame...
Now what, what's left for us? After logging in today I realized there's little to nothing of interest anymore: Cecil who was running DsyR -our compet on this side of the pond- let me know the clan is no more; those who eagerly try to run a tournament to heat things up, let it die even before it can be something; priv scene finally dead; Euro side, well, they say they run EDL and stuff which for all that I see it can take eons to finish, their new clans... new what?
Anyone who read this will chuckle while thinking "as if it were something new", I know this decadence stuff is not new but today after joining for first time it really gave me that impression.

Now here comes this guy asking why don't we merge with skulltag... Crying or Very sad

Ch0wW, sort out all these things you have to and see you later on the battlefield, pal.
Ronald, quit wishing everyone good luck's, see what you've done so far.
Oxyde
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chimila wrote:
Ronald, quit wishing everyone good luck's, see what you've done so far.

Don't blame teh Roland!

Chimila wrote:
why! you assured me this wasn't gonna happen!

While BaseQ is, dare I say it, temporarily dead, that doesn't mean the group is gone. You can still expect some wads from us, (I'm not thinking about you, FCT Shop v3) and probably areturn of the FCT events soon enough.

Chimila wrote:
Now here comes this guy asking why don't we merge with skulltag... Crying or Very sad

"Hey I use a Samsung Galaxy S5, can Apple fix it and instal iOS 8 on it?" -- Pretty much what I thought what I read this guy's thread.

Chimila wrote:
Man, you don't know how it saddens me. As a group I always thought you guys were solid, all these games/ servers/ mods/ sessions/ scrims ( though you never played us, chickens )/ etc. etc. it was nice to see such a hardworking clan. This happening is a shame...

It also saddens me (though I'm the least active of the group), but because it's important for me, I want the servers and the spirit of BaseQ to remain and live. That's why I'm going to work hard with Ch0wW on a deep restructuration of the servers and network. Don't worry, the server changes won't be noticeable and silky smooth. Smile

Chimila wrote:
Now what, what's left for us? After logging in today I realized there's little to nothing of interest anymore: Cecil who was running DsyR -our compet on this side of the pond- let me know the clan is no more; those who eagerly try to run a tournament to heat things up, let it die even before it can be something; priv scene finally dead; Euro side, well, they say they run EDL and stuff which for all that I see it can take eons to finish, their new clans... new what?

It's no good to see a clan die, but Cecil is a ressourceful man, I know he can start something fresh with all the energy and will we know him well for. Sure, yourneys die, but who's in fault? Admins to their best to dispatch their free time between tourneys, work and private life... for no response on the players' end... The faulty ones seem to lack interest. I always thought EDL type of competitions were good for the scene, but utlimately ended in drama. (Last one I took part in was a complete disaster)
There's a lot of things that could use improvement here, but because I'm not really into a competitive spirit, I'm not the good one to help with that.

If there's one thing I tried though, is making ZDaemon more active. The videos I've made were clearly with that intent, but ultimately ended up drowning in hate from Zandronum users. Guess this means I haven't worked hard enough; let's now make BaseQ more alive than ever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: