ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sitrep color is dependant of crosshairhealth

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ch0wW
Dominating!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:51 am    Post subject: Sitrep color is dependant of crosshairhealth Reply with quote

There is a problem about sitrep and the crosshairhealth cvar.

If it is enabled (default behaviour), players have health-colored names depending of their health, like on your crosshair. However, if crosshairhealth is off, they'll stay green, no matter their health.

It'd be interesting to add a cvar like "sitrep_colorhealth" to enable this behaviour or not.
Kilgore
Air Cavalry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is intentional: definitely not a bug. The reason is that you may want to disable the color coding via that CVAR. If you don't like it, I can disable that behavior completely and make colors always work for sitrep; I prefer that instead of adding gratuitous options all the time.
Oxyde
Dominating!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kilgore wrote:
This is intentional: definitely not a bug. The reason is that you may want to disable the color coding via that CVAR. If you don't like it, I can disable that behavior completely and make colors always work for sitrep; I prefer that instead of adding gratuitous options all the time.

This is personnally what I would go with, I see no reason to have no color coding on the sitrep display. Smile
Ch0wW
Dominating!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess that was intentional (and won't say about it, as it's something really useful ingame), but either you add a cvar enabling that feature or not (a cvar is nothing wrong, really), or you can force it completely to be on whatever the case, the choice is yours Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Rejected Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: