ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Static Bots in 1.10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Help & Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:02 am    Post subject: Static Bots in 1.10 Reply with quote

Good day,

Does anyone know how to add static bots in an 1.10 server? I see the option is there, but I can't edit it. Thanks in advance.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
AF-Domains.net
Dark Messenger of IRC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll need to goto the Full Area in the Wizard, change the Mode to Expert and goto the Bots section.

Once there, make sure Dynamic Bots is set to 0.

If either the Static Bot of the Dynamic Bot combobox is a non-zero value, the opposite will be disabled. Both shouldn't and cannot be enabled at the same time.
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, I see! It works now. Thank you for your reply!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Help & Chatter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: