ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Issues logging in, possibly blocked?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Help & Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akira_98
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Issues logging in, possibly blocked? Reply with quote

A foreword, this problem isn't happening to me. Seen here, somebody, username StingraY-d5, hasn't been able to log on and is pretty sure it's not on his end, or at least that it's nothing simple like the launcher being blocked or using an outdated launcher. I've sent him a link to this thread, but you could probably get more info from him if his forum account was activated (same username as above). I tried to let somebody on IRC know to activate his account, but I'm not sure that I even sent it to the right person, let alone that it was seen, so I'm posting it here instead.
AF-Domains.net
Dark Messenger of IRC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings,

I've sent you a PM.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Help & Chatter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: