ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calling out Kalfoxis
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bless_
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:43 am    Post subject: Calling out Kalfoxis Reply with quote

Alright, I'm actually not a big fan of this calling out thing. And actually this is my first time doing one ever. But you, kal_foxis, I can't stand you.
You talk to much, you feel like you are some sort of doom expert and you go around telling players how they should play and what not when you can't even hold your balls when you face a good player.
Once you start getting your ass handed to you, you come up with the most ridiculous and repetitive excuses:

"Dropped Shots"

"That guy lags"

"I'm high" (This is NOT a drug, btw)

"My ass hurts, need my grandma to massage it for me"

I have beaten you numerous amounts of times and swept the floor with you pretty badly... times when I even made you rage quit in the middle of our matches (Which is something you do ALOT)
Such as THIS
and THIS
oh, and not to mention THIS
and just pure nonsense
The list is infinite. You even claimed that the "Dwango United" servers are shit. IMO, they're actually hosted on a pretty good box and I have NEVER, not ONCE, seen a server lag from DUI.

Now, today, while playing some CTF under an alias, I scored for my team and you claimed I was lagging and teleporting?
Well, how about you take a look at this: http://youtu.be/ItljlHSnB1E
Now that's actually recorded from a Side Server Demo.
If your claims about me "lagging" were true, then the server would HAVE gotten it.

So how about you sit yourself down and take notes on how not to kiss walls and how to have a better reaction time.

Anyways, let's get to the point.
Let's face off in an old school duel Best-Out-Of-Five challenge.
Classic ZDDL maps. Any maps. First pick goes to whoever wins a coinflip and so on.
Servers either be it: Dwango United ZDDL #1 or #2

So what do you say?
Let's get down to business or will I be too much for your to handle?

-

Last edited by bless_ on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Edwart
Dominating!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, Im Perrondon and Ramon approves this post GG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Glitchologteam
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is something I didn't expected from any men and women on ZD. This post must be stickied
Buli
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With pleasure!

... done.

I'm with you, Bless.

And agreed with your entire post!
majik
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every time I remind him of every fact in this post, he rages and attacks me personally

such denial

Also agree with errythang bless said
bless_
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh why thank you all

-
Ch0wW
Dominating!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go bless!!

Kalfoxis goes still too far, so give him a lesson!

Ps: and saying he ported it to the PSP... I'll look at the 1.06 source code, and really give it a try to "port" it, but with lots of unsupported features Very Happy
RecK
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kal(autist)foxis doesnt even have a forum account and i really doubt he would play you (he's a pussy like sks) and if he ever accepts your challengue he's gonna rage quit and come back with a new alias but he's prob just giving you 10000 excuses to avoid the challengue and his well known "crying baby rage" anyways gl slapping that living onion.

P.S.
since i've seen lot of "egos" in this port lately here's a message for all you people who think you're good at this game:

like water said good players sing up for tourneys and WIN them.

Champs win
Newbies jus TALK
bless_
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He does have a forum account. and even if he didn't check the forums, one of his boyfriends here will, or already has seen it and will show it to him.
I'm just waiting for a reply.

-
Buli
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playing tourney(s) on a died port is nearly impossible actually.

If you've seen this or this you'd know.
RecK
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not impossible at all otherwise i wouldnt had won the zdl and the zcl. only non-important tourneys die but big events such as the (zddl) zdl and the zcl always tend to work out just fine.
dastan
Posting Spree!

Location: Starring: #Exp , Featuring: #FI , #DB4D , #DH , #GS

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh damn, i maked a stupid mistake when i asked kalfoxis to train me Sad
Anyway, i agree with you, bless
[DA]DarthBane
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 bless.
Tenchu
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL I wonder if that Rat-7 or whatever dumbass mouse Kal's always proudly showing off is going to help save him from annihilation. (Spoiler: the answer is no)
bless_
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
2013-09-30 00:02:33 <C1PH3R> your such a tool lol. I don't ever go on the furoms and for someone to actually come to me and say you called me out was pretty sad bro. I've beaten you numerous times myself. and serversided demos doesnt show client sided lag of specific people. so you can lol and sit in your basement for all I care. fact is, you lag. you suck and always have. have a nice day angry person. Very Happy
2013-09-30 00:03:22 <Blesstoise> duel me right now. other wise you're just talking trash
2013-09-30 00:03:22 [401] C1PH3R No such nick/channel
2013-09-30 00:03:24 <Blesstoise> as usual
2013-09-30 00:03:25 [401] C1PH3R No such nick/channel

So you come in and talk shit and then LEAVE right away. Damn. What does that show about you?

Also, how else was I supposed to come tell you when you fucking disappeared as soon as I made this post?

Next time you get on, actually duel me. Don't just put on your big boy pants and throw some shit talk at me then run away to your granny.

-
Edwart
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so the fucking gay_foxis decline OLOLOL7OL7O7O7O7O7O7OL7OL what a pussy... someone should ban him again for call himself as the best duel player of zdaemon LOL!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Edwart
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEST PASTEBIN EVER

Yes, we take the game so serious....
Emui-Tan
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, even in comparison to that foxis or whoever you look as definite retard and moron, so its really hard to get why you deliberately post stuff proving it /!\
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buli
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C1ph3r I know that you're keeping an eye on the thread so I have a retort for you.

Every time you talk about your exploits in duel you refer to a meaningless king1 match you and me had a long time ago... claming you had ping jitters and shit but totally ignoring, till denying it, the fact that I had a way worst ISP (than yours) giving me 3/4 packet loss on average. But the thing is that I wasn't complaining so far, like you, as you complain today, as you will undoubtedly keep complaining tomorrow. And basing from what I heard from you, let me allow to say that, this would mean you're actually complaining to a wifi connection that does not even belong to you... well, take it how you want, you shouldn't be deliberately yelling that you've used a neighbor connection in a public ctf. You know, you'll prove nothing by using this match showing your lags experiences... Any experienced player, such as Gyrossman, Jkist or Turska, would have crushed me 50 to 10 or even harder... they would've also crushed you with a 200+ jitterish ping.

Thereupon, I'm not going ahead and challenge you to fight me on king1 one of these day because you're not going to accept it. Having a discussion with you the last night about Bless's challenge, you mention that you do not play against guys that are talking a lot and taking the game too seriously, in fact you're trying to say you do not take this game too seriously? Then why you've cheated in the past few years? Why are/were you whining about dropped shots? Why are you bitching on a connection that is not even yours? Why were you dropped from the last year ZDL after being beaten by some better guys? Why why?

Anyway, all I can say is if you really think you're something, then why don't you go ahead and randomly fight agains't regulars duelers, rathen than your-way-weaker fellows? Don't tell me you don't take this game too serious and don't play these serious boys under serious conditions. You just and only can't face the fact that there are better duelers than you. Well, it's your problem, just don't come up with your big mouth and stop stiring the shit.

He's too good for us, innit?

And TLTS, Fluffles's post for the rest!

Have a good day & peace, bro.
majik
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chronique wrote:

... king 1 duel a long time ago...

He loves to bring this up, in every single argument about packet loss he ever has with anyone, on any doom port.
Tenchu wrote:
shitty rat7

not only is it stupid-looking and unnecessarily fast/sensitive for a game as low-tech as doom, this mouse is literally his pride and joy. Its the most expensive part of his setup. He doesnt even have a DESK! (he plays on the arm of his chair lul)

those pictures in bless's OP are really the only evidence you need to know kalfoxis Shouldnt be taken seriously at all (REALLY, CHEATING ACCUSATIONS FROM A CHEATER?) it will eventually build up to him coming to your area and threatening you over IRC (which has happened to me if anyone cares to hear the story, i'll send you the pastebins on irc)

I vote to lock this post and archive it for future generations of zdaemon players to see: This is not how to act on the internet

To kalfoxis: A quote from perrondons pastebin :
Quote:
2013-10-01 23:11 <[DB4D]PerroNDoN> so you are "the best dueler in zd"?
2013-10-01 23:11 <C1PH3R> I never claimed it but if yall insist then I guess so.
2013-10-01 23:12 <C1PH3R> sence yall still act like kids

Remember during that priv where you said you were the best? Remember when DS fucking yelled at you like an angry dad yelling at his kid after you LOST 2 FLAGS TO ME AND EVENTUALLY THE MATCH RIGHT AFTER SAYING SUCH BLASPHEMY
I remember.
I know you do too.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: