ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sks23 calls out Magnatehh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sks23
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Sks23 calls out Magnatehh Reply with quote

I only copy what noospehere says about that guy i think thats it good presentation of him Smile

he's probably one of the most arrogant player I know.

Immature - When I got slaughtered by a random player I challenge him to a duel, but I never realize the taken risk; even if I do lose my duels, it rarely reaches the fraglimit because I ragequit when my opponent reach the penultimate frag of the game. Sometime I do love leaving a game after getting a last kill on my opponent <3<3<3

Egoist - I hate being fragged/spawn killed by a certain player several times with the same weapon. I also hate the BFG, I really hate it, but I enjoy wiping out peoples with it!!!

Susceptible - I'm so likely susceptible that I do not know the good manners when a person who strongly crushed my ass just talk to me in PM!!!!

So...cmon bro Smile show my your "skills" i will be waiting for ya Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Buli
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like that kind of challenge where the challenged player felt embarassed. You're free to accept or reject it. But if you decline it that'll just confirm what I said to over here, unless you have a real excuse. No offense but that wasn't intended to be a troll attempt but you kinda deserved it. We' re not your victims.
Sks23
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think thats enought. Pathetic.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if it's enough. Magnatehh said it was a bad game.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sks23
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah bad for him. He never change his mind he will be still abusing other players within reason i only wanna show him how pathetic he is, thats all.
Buli
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By posting a screenshot of a silly shoot game you pretty much prove how badass and egoist you can be.

There was a time I've spent at uploading some nice screenshots from my duels in facebook. But I realized being a selfish, and how unimportant these pictures were. Now I'm collecting demos. I do enjoy watching them when there's nothing to do, even when something to learn for.

Don't base on a single screenshot and play a real challenge.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: