ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fluffles Challenges TurSKA [TurSKA WIN 8 - 4 Fluffles]

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fluffles
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Fluffles Challenges TurSKA [TurSKA WIN 8 - 4 Fluffles] Reply with quote

I'm up for our challenges now, I'm also up for the same setup as me and gyrossman did but if your not ok with that we can change it cheers!

Scores Currently:

TurSKA 50 - 40 Fluffles d2m1
Fluffles 50 - 35 TurSKA moo2d
TurSKA 50 - 30 Fluffles d5m1
TurSKA 50 - 48 Fluffles Laz04
TurSKA 50 - 31 Fluffles King1
Fluffles 50 - 48 TurSKA Dweller2 map11
TurSKA 50 - 38 Fluffles Judas23
TurSKA 50 - 37 Fluffles Dwango5 Map07
TurSKA 50 - 44 Fluffles ssl2
Fluffles 50 - 43 TurSKA pobla8
Fluffles 50 - 46 TurSKA Dwango6 Map01
TurSKA 50 - 39 Fluffles Dweller2 map01

Frags Overall:

TurSKA 561 - 507 Fluffles

TurSKA Wins!

Last edited by Fluffles on Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
turSKA
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you don't mind playing OS settings on l@p server then i'm good to go. I would also like not to have to play map07 at all.
Fluffles
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I'm fine with those terms dood. We shall play soon!
Fluffles
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TurSKA 3 - 1 Fluffles

TurSKA 50 - 40 Fluffles d2m1
Fluffles 50 - 35 TurSKA moo2d
TurSKA 50 - 30 Fluffles d5m1
TurSKA 50 - 48 Fluffles Laz04

Next games to come soon!
turSKA
Dominating!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demos from first 4 games, from my POV http://www.2shared.com/file/isDxOcMP/entrymoo2d5m1laz04.html

My thoughts so far:
Map01 - Only map in the pool i can really play relaxed on. I knew I will take this so i tried some funky stuff which didn't work out and they resulted in more frags for fluff. 50-40 GG

moo2d - Fluffles' house of pain. I got outclassed here, i didn't know what i was doing. 50-35 for Fluffles GG

d5m1 - MY HOUSE. I was gonna save this pick for later but moo2d humilation made my want to go hard on mr. Fluff. My best d5m1 game of 2013, 50-30 GG

Lazarus04 - I'm not too experienced here so i got my ass handed to me in the beginning, but once i got in to the flow of the game i could fight back. Close game that could have gone either way, but justice prevails and 50-48 for me GG.

Looking forward to more games!
Fluffles
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did love the first 4 matchs, I knew you'd rip me a new one on d2m1 I mean I still remember the grandslam finals haha.

Moo2d is my d2m1, loved it for many years, luckily since the connection transition I've just completely blown away the competition on it now mwahahaha.

Yeah with d5m1 I was hoping I could do well and hopefully get in a nice win but I realised it was a classic map which means you'll likely put my head on a pike, and you did, especially when you knew full out that I was gunna try rush a little.

I was seriously surprised about laz, I thought at the start you might be unfamiliar with it, hopefully have the upperhand from all the practice I've had over the last year on it, but nope. Was by far the best game we've played though, such a close score, always tight on that game.
Fluffles
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also I'm free to play our next 4 tomorrow 2/5, at about 6pm? How does that sound to you? If not can you suggest a day please bud
turSKA
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't do tomorrow, too busy. I can't play on the weekend either, I'm out of town. Has to be sometime next week. I'll get back to ya
Fluffles
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

np mate, you can catch me in #DH or #foff on quakenet
Fluffles
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oi turska i'm free most this week if you wanna continue the duels brother
Fluffles
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats TurSKA!

I was so sad that I lost that badly on king1, I was hoping for atleast a close score on that. I was clearly outskilled considering it was 5-0 on all classic maps. You bloody doomgod haha, still ggs mate
turSKA
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After totally forgetting about this challenge(read: dodging like a boss) we finally sat down and finished this set and played a total of 8 maps in a row.

TurSKA 50 - 31 Fluffles King1:
Started off with one of my favourite maps. I got a strong start and a good lead in the beginning. Unfotunately fluff's mates started harrassing him middle of the game (21-10) and we had to continue this game few hours later. I stayed strong until the end. No surprises here imo.

Fluffles 50 - 48 TurSKA Dweller2 map11
Oh god, I have not played this too much, but I knew the basics and was able to hang on. Fluffles pulled off 100% SG hit at 49-48 situation and got the deserved win, gg.

TurSKA 50 - 38 Fluffles Judas23
Back to classic maps. I practised this map under alias quite many times this past week and i think it paid off. Can't take Fluffles too lightly here!

TurSKA 50 - 37 Fluffles Dwango5 Map07
I think i got the better end of the spawns in here, not much to it. "gg"

TurSKA 50 - 44 Fluffles ssl2
Out of my comfort zone, but luckily it's a simple and fast map on which i can just trust my shooting and hope for the best. Some decent boomsticking and spawn control here from both sides.

Fluffles 50 - 43 TurSKA pobla8
I hate this map, been hating this ever since got trashed here by Atomi many years ago. Score looks closeish but it wasn't really. This was Fluff's house.

Fluffles 50 - 46 TurSKA Dwango6 Map01
I thought i could get an easy final blow by camping and frustrating fluff. Did not go as planned as fluff's ssg was the one which ended up frustrating me.

TurSKA 50 - 39 Fluffles Dweller2 map01
Last map of the challenge. I swear to god I had never played this before. Unfortunately for Fluffles i'm a quick learner and I could abuse some of the spawns and ended up taking a win, surprising even myself. Tactically i don't think this is a good match to watch, but definitely entertaining. When have you ever seen this played by two good players?! Here's your chance!

GGs Fluffles, a worthy opponent indeed, sailor of the seven seas, put down by the ViKING of the north.

DEMOS
http://www.2shared.com/file/svwWnDRs/turSKA-Fluffles_Challenge.html
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: