ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

USA Division Draft Predictions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alpha_
Dominating!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:57 am    Post subject: USA Division Draft Predictions Reply with quote

Template:
[Captain - Franchised player]
[Predictions/Comments/etc.]

1. [SaVior - Sonya]
Knowing that SaVior is a solid wall of defence, and him choosing Sonya as his runner, I believe he'll be planning to get another decent fragger for mid allowing Sonya to easily capping.
Prediction: Godlike/_Death_
If SaVior decides to go for a mid/runner#2 my best chances is that he'll pick
Prediction: Riptor/Torment/Alpha/April9

2. [Bless - Tai]
Bless is another decent fragger for either defence or mid, I believe Tai will be placed to run. So Bless needs to get a grip of a decent fragger for mid.
Prediction: Acolyte/Sasori/ShadowStalker aka his brother/Godlike

3. [DemonSphere - OurHero]
DS being the pure powerhouse of the team, allowing OurHero, the Hero he is, at capping it to home plate. Like most teams I'm seeing, they'll need a decent mid control to win the rounds/matches.
Prediction: Strike/Cataclysm/Godlike/Kmfaiyaz

4. [ Perrondon - Necro_Kid]
Perrondon and Necro_Kid, I know they have experience of playing together, and either way, one of them is running while the other is miding. In this case, they'll be needing a decent fragger for defending the flag.
Prediction: Strike/Sasori/Riptor/Torment/

5. [UNaturaL - Oath]
UNaturaL and Oath, two doomers that I have a small knowledge of their game play. But I can figure that they're old doomers because of their tags, R/UD, and that they know what they are doing.
Prediction: I don't know Sad

6. [Reck - Turtles]
I see this team losing their first round already. GGs. No I kid, Turtles and Reck could basically play any position given to them, but I think Turtles will stay as the defender and Reck controlling mid, which will lead to an open spot for a runner in this team.
Prediction: Acolyte/Torment/ShadowStalker/

**- Note that I don't have perfect knowledge of some players, so my predictions are limited.

Last edited by Alpha_ on Mon May 20, 2013 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oxyde
God like!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea you have there Alpha!
Not only it spices up things when it comes to mind games, pre & post match; but it also gives some better insight to European players about the USA and their active players!
Good job on this, I'm curious to see how it will go on the European side!
Alpha_
Dominating!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oxyde wrote:
Great idea you have there Alpha!
Not only it spices up things when it comes to mind games, pre & post match; but it also gives some better insight to European players about the USA and their active players!
Good job on this, I'm curious to see how it will go on the European side!

Not to get off topic but the Euros will also be having a thread of this, we'll see how tough you guys are during the league Smile
Thanks also, hope others will follow and maybe some euros will give their opinions Very Happy
Buli
Spamming!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. [SaVior - Sonya]

Here we have a good defensive duo, Imo. That being said, Savior proves to be a very decent fragger in Attack. I think exactly the same as Alpha : Considering that Sonya was a choice opted for the teamplay, his next choice would probably be a very convincing Middle / Runner player.
Prediction: Alt_Stab, Riptor, April, Deathcurse.

2. [Bless - Tai]

Also known as being a good fragger, I think Bless' plan is to put Tai in Attack and himself in Middle. However, his undoubtely best teammate that's Stalker is another player of the same style; fast runner and very comfortable, specially when the duo Bless / Stalker is on.

But I feel like that Bless is going to pick somebody that is very endowed with the Buckshot and the defense. The die is cast.
Prediction: Stalker, Sasori, Riptor, Strike.

What to say except Ourhero was an inevitable choice knowing their teamplay and his Runner capabilities? Having chosen OurHero will leave him to play the defensive card. Meaning that DS, the guy who rarely miss its target, presage the worst if he had to defend.
Prediction: Torment, Cataclysm, Godlike, Dannyboy.

Haha, yet another excellent duo such as Bless/Stalker. Here again I can only agree with Alpha; it is pain in the arse when one of them attack and the other one does middle. I think Perrondon is seeking for an ideal defender.
Prediction: Asgar, Sasori, Acolyte or anyone that use commonly TS with them!

5. [UNaturaL - Oath]

So far Unatural being a versatile player in my eyes, however I have no idea on what he wants to do with Oath as I do not know him well. But I know that there was some relationship in the past between the UD and R members. I think Unatural knows most of the players of our Free Agency very well assuming that he spends a lot of time in public CTF. Is he also looking for another Buckshot gifted? Things are going to be known fast!
Prediction: AnRu, Torment, Acolyte, VonDoom_McDoom.

6. [Reck - Turtles]

Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte Acolyte

On a more serious note: I do not know how to see the thing knowing that these two players are able to play anywhere, but choosing Turtles seems a very good idea, if a match takes a dirty turn they can easily exchange Pos'!

All I can feel is they will surely choose a resourceful player and able to act alone.
Prediction: Alpha, Acolyte, Torment, Mechanic.

Last edited by Buli on Wed May 22, 2013 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Edwart
God like!

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1.- [SaVior - Sonya]
Players.-May9_WS,Alt_Stab,Cataclysm

2. [Bless - Tai]
Players.-Acolyte,Ramon,Hirius, Sasori

Players.-Godlike, Vondoom_mcdoom,Dannyboy (I see him in the list :P)

THEYWINOFC I WIN MOTHERFUCKERS!11!!!!
Players.- SOMEONE

5. [UNaturaL - Oath]
Predict.-Dallasdetroit,Skullz,Coyotestark

6. [Reck - Turtles]
Players.-Acolyte, Godlike,Torment

Last edited by Edwart on Wed May 22, 2013 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
bless_
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Predictions

1. Savior - Sonya - April9 - Alt_Stab/DEATHCURSE

2. bless - Tai - ??? - ???

3. DemonSphere - OurHero - Godlike - Dannyboy

4. Perrondon - Necro_Kid - Strike - Riptor

5. UNaturaL - Oath - Alpha - Stalker

6. RecK - Turtles - Cataclysm - MECHANIC

Just quick predictions ; D
boomdoomboom
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

some guesses cause why not

1. [SaVior - Sonya]
shadowstalker

2. [Bless - Tai]
allday

riptor

hirius

5. [UNaturaL - Oath]
sasori

6. [Reck - Turtles]
alpha

I really have no idea past that
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon CTF League All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: