ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FMM #40 - Play it again Sandy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Friday's Monster Mash
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which wad would you like to play on FMM again?
Between Demon Claws
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Buildem Coop
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Empyrion
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Equinox
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Dystopia
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fragport
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Garrulo
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:30 am    Post subject: FMM #40 - Play it again Sandy Reply with quote

It's time to vote again kiddies! Which session would you like to see repeated next friday!

PS: if you cast your vote, please post what you've voted for! Cool

I voted Equinox myself! Cool

VOTE VOTE VOTE

Last edited by Ronald on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Cleo555
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picked Garrulo.
Memfis
MemfisWatt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Garrulo more but picked Fragport because I missed that session.
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of nice wads we played the past few weeks on FMM. Smile It really shows in the poll result. Most wads have votes and still stand a chance to win. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Played a fair bit of this, but it just seemed to annoy me this time around.
I do like the Fragport maps - aside from the dire colouration of them - and I really wanted to enjoy this, yet I seemed to be doing nothing but moaning in the server yesterday.

Map10 we had to vote off, due to a one-time use line right at the start.

The lifts on the lava map (09) pissed me off.

The 2x damage meant that quite often I'd find myself in the middle of an ambush and be utterly screwed - maps are so big that backup was unlikely to be anywhere close.

The key thing was confusing. Yellow and Green keys/messages seemed to be mixed up. Didn't used to happen in older versions.

Bullshit impassible lines irked me - particularly jagged ones you can't run along easily.

The bot on map06. It ran to the top of the ladder from the boat, and just stood at the top, blocking everyone else. Thankfully Bots_Knightmare (how appropriate Laughing) had got up there first, and was able to "persuade" it to move.

There were a couple of people in the server who were only interested in screwing about with fists and saws.

The maps just ended up too crowded. Yeah, they are huge, but the action was concentrated in small areas. Last map I played, it seemed no-one could let off a rocket without someone running in front of them Sad

Oh, and what was the difference in the new FMM version?
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cybershark wrote:
Oh, and what was the difference in the new FMM version?

There is no difference with the original. A lot of people had trouble connecting to the server last time because there is more than one version of fragport.wad out there. That's why I downloaded the version that's on Doomworld and changed the name in the wad, so people would have to download it again, in order to prevent the problems we suffered from in the initial session.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Friday's Monster Mash All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: