ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FMM #036 - Dystopia3: Re-Birth of Anarchy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: FMM #036 - Dystopia3: Re-Birth of Anarchy Reply with quote

It’s almost friday again! That means we’ll be running another brand new FMM-session. This week we’ll play a wad created by Anthony Czerwonka and Iikka Ker„nen and was released in 1996. The wad’s title is called “Dystopia3: Re-Birth of Anarchy”. There’s an interesting background story behind this wad as well:

You're in this Bar, as this "Tank Girl" style girl walks up to you. As she winks to you with her brow pierced eye... she slips you a condom with her number on it, then spins, and heads for the door. You watch her as she cat-walks out the door, slowly raising your eyes up the seams of her legs... You wake up to the whaling of the phone. --RING-- "DAMN!", you say... "And she was Damn Kinky looking too!". --RING-- "I better get that... Damn I gotta Headache". "What the HELL you want!", as you say, not caring who the hell is on the other end. "This is your damn Seargent, and get you're ASS in here, and I want you here at O Six Hundred Hours, or your BUTT will be scraping carcusses off the pavement!". "Jackass", you say as you drop the phone to the ground missing the receiver.
As you get to Base, your Seargent is there with a couple of your Bud's prepairing, and packing up some supplies. As you walk up, he hands you your Mission Objectives, and some gear, and points to the craft your taking... all without saying a word... you know somethings up. You didn't have a chance to read the papers, as you join up with your buds boarding the vessel. The door closes behind you, and the craft starts to take off. You quickly jump into an open seat, and strap yourself in, just as the craft jumps into Hyperspace. You start rappin' to the others about that chick that was in your dreams, and about how you where going to get some. As you and the others finally get to read your Mission Objectives, you look at each other, with the face like-you just wanted to FRAG your Sergent-, look. He just sent you on a One-Way ticket to 'DEMON TERRITORY', otherwise known as Dystopia!
Dystopia was a place of chaos a few centries ago, and you heard rumors a few years back that Mutants were reforming a Cult there, and actually creating SuperNatural Beings, some of which made it to our Solar System, and that's the reason for this Mission. The Mission, to drop into this Anarchy infested realm, and lessen the forces of these threats, and report back anything that you can get your hands on... that is... if you live to find out much... As for getting back... well... that's your problem... As your Officers don't think you nor your Buds will make it.
As you start to aggitate matters more with the other guys, the ship just jolts to one side, as if it just got hit by some 'Mother of a Rocket'. You, and your Buds adjust back into your seats, the intercom squails, "Use your Ejection Seats NOW!, and see you in HELL! ha ha ha". With no hesitation, you and your buds, are falling.... but to where lies unknown...

The wad was suggested by TheCupboard. Hopefully he will be around to play for himself too. Very Happy

SETTINGS

Game Mode: Cooperative
IWAD: Doom2
PWADs: Dystopia3: Re-Birth of Anarchy

Maps: 11 (MAP01-MAP11)
DMFLAGS: 67190820 / 1179856
Skill: 3 - Ultraviolence
Timelimit: None
Killlimit: None
Players: 50/50

Session times

On friday, the 8th of june 2012:

The European session starts at 21:00 GMT+1
The US session starts at 01:00 BST / 20:00 EDT (that's 00:00 GMT)

Last edited by Ronald on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roland, did you even see this that SR50 made with you in mind?
Empyre
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The link is broken.
Sr69Mm-jC
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cybershark wrote:

Yes Cybershark, yes he did. And I myself advised not to use it for previous two sessions because it would be too easy for Garrulo (we've gone with faster item respawn to heal) and just not enough for such rape as Buildem Coop (we've gone with Vampire mode). I'll see if Regen fits this wad.
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cybershark wrote:

I did and I'm sure we'll find a suitable wad to run it along with soon.

Empyre wrote:
The link is broken.

The link is fixed! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Friday's Monster Mash All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: