ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

USA February '12 CTF Tournament
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OurHero
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[OSD] Vs [SRT]
(2) - (0)

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d98/lolkid_/CTF-20120208-200222.png - Round 1

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d98/lolkid_/CTF-20120208-200455.png - Round 2

This was a good game SRT kept it close in the first round but had some minor mistakes that costed them the game. I think with a little more practice SRT could of had this one. Nonetheless im not taking anything away from OSD they are a great team that consistently plays public ctf together so it's not a surprise they won.

It look's like there next match-up will be against a strong winning PMCD in round 2. PMCD shouldn't be underestimated here on map04. They play very well together and i think OSD is going to have to build up some more team chemistry wich im sure practice & ping will be in there favor for this match-up. I'll be looking forward to this one. Wink

**My Prediction for [PMCD] Vs [OSD] - 2-1 for [OSD]**
ledillman
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tha was a very funny match (specially the first one) the bad thing on our team was that sometimes shadow was going by the flag with random guy and i Laughing Laughing so when one guy knew that our flag was alone in the base returns... all of our team returns so Laughing it was funny we never make our plan, GG, and by the other team, they played fine, good for them, good luck both OSD and PMCD on their next match Wink
Dannyboy
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[WwW] vs [MFS]
(2) - (0)

Close game in the first round [MFS] was lookin like they were going to come back but coulden't pull it off. Congratulations to [WwW] for winning and advancing to round 2.
Mantis-X
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SR49ers - 2
OP - 0

Screens:

http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr232/nesman90/Sr49er_OP_Round1.png

http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr232/nesman90/SR49ers_OP_Round2.png

GG's all.... Good luck in future tourney's Very Happy
Dannyboy
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really thought [OPS] would of done better then they did... but anyway see you next round mantis.
Dannyboy
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SW] vs [Te]
(2) - (1)

First off this game was absolutly awesome such a close game! [Te] was looking promising in the first round but [SW] brought it back in the second round tieing the game and taking it into a 3rd round. Again [Te] showed some promise with the almost immediate flag cap in the beginning but [SW] kept on truckin and brought it into over time and winning it! Congratulations to all teams that advance to the next round!
RecK
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WwW VS [dp ]

Thursday 16.
12 pm EST
Evolution
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, where are the predictions at?!
turSKA
Dominating!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[dp] vs WwW 2-1

I wish i didn't forget to take screenshots. Perhaps someone did

Scores were (iirc)

3-4
3-2
5-4

Good games!
Evolution
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turSKA wrote:
I wish i didn't forget to take screenshots. Perhaps someone did

Noob!
Code:
screenshot_scores=true

<Will add screens here soon>
Dannyboy
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[OSD] vs [PMCD]
(2) - (0)
5-1
5-1

Very good job by [OSD] taking an early lead in the first round, [PMCD] was looking good in the second round for a bit then it seemed like their strategy/communication broke down but a good effort either way. GG's guys good luck in the next round [OSD].
OurHero
Posting Spree!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SW] Vs [CATS]
(1) - (2)

A closer look at the games played.

Round 1
Very close game Ark made some important key saves in the first round and was able to SR50 out of CATS base with little HP. They caught CATS off guard and was able to build up team momentum and shutout a hungry flag running team. Personally this was my favorite round.

Round 1 Result - SW - (1) - (0)

Round 2
TBH i didnt think SW would stand a chance in the first but they showed they could find a way to win but i knew CATS would make an easy come back becuase i knew each players individual skill would build up in the second after losing unhappily in round 1. CATS brought in the flags easy this round only letting SW score once they had to be on there A-Game to win this round and that's exactly what they brought to the table.

Round 2 Result - CATS - (4) - (1)

Round 3
After winning round 2 CATS did not back down and wouldnt let team SW get the flag so easily like they did in round 1 they completetly turned the game around getting 2 easy flags. Unfortunatley [D]Whitepalidin timed out and ended up giving another flag to CATS. It kidna sucks becuase SW has some serious potential to win this round after shutting them out in the first. SW had to play with there 4th line last second and lost very quickly without there team captain.

Round 3 Result - CATS (3) - (0)

Congratulations to team CATS to moving on to the semi-finals, CATS vs OSD will possibly be my game of the week next round.
Mantis-X
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

16- team tournament and only one DQ so far... Outstanding job to everyone for getting these matches played and on time.

Good luck to all teams that have moved on and best of luck in future tourneys to all teams who came out. Cool
Dannyboy
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Round 2 is over congratulations to teams that made it to the semi finals! Please contact your opposing teams captain and schedule a game.
Sniper
God like!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing as my home team was eliminated last round, here are my predictions for the semi-finals:

[dp] vs SR49ers

Having played [dp] last round and lost 2 - 1 there is no doubt that they mean business. Turska being the main ingredient to the cake that is [dp] can play on high ping like he does on LAN so no problems here. However Tuomio is inactive and is playing average at best. The relentless flag-running-drone Rosebird is scoring runs healthily, but this method is fairly useless against a good defence at high-level map08 CTF. So [dp]'s positioning will be key here. Avoid playing marax if possible.

SR49ers have a considerable ping advantage if they dont play capodecima. Mantis and prime are solid players and all americans seem to love map08 so this seems like a no brainer for them to take the gold here, but how will they fair against a possible 2 man Finnish defence?

I'm going to go with SR49ers 2 - 1 [dp]

[OSD] vs CATS

Despite playing 2 of the lower seeded teams to get to the semi-final [OSD] must be doing something right. Roy7 has a nasty SSG aim which will pick off plenty of RJ's that CATS attempt. I cannot comment for the other players as I haven't seen them play.

CATS will we packing lots of punch on map08 as a possible team favorite map? mikehail the pinging warrior wont hold any prisoners here and backed up with more of America's finest they will be a force to be reckoned with. Any lack of defence on OSD's part will be punished.

I'm going to go for CATS 2 - 0 [OSD]
Dannyboy
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SR49ers vs [dp]
(2) - (0)

Pretty straight foward match SR49ers got the early cap setting the pace for the entire match. Second round rosebird managed to get a couple flag caps if they had more time i think it might of gone into a 3rd round. GG's to both teams and congratulations to the SR49ers for winning and making it to the final round!
Mantis-X
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG's DP... Fun matches Very Happy
turSKA
Dominating!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah pretty gg's.

Scores were
3-0
3-2
Dannyboy
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to the SR49ers for winning this months capture the flag tournament! The final score 2-0. Thanks to everyone who participated I hope you all had as much fun as I did. Tournament Results.
Mantis-X
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks... Nice job ThatsJustPrime and Caution!

GG's CATS... was fun! Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> USA Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: