ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TNF #58 ZDCTF b-sides (re-run)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Tuesday Night Flags
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flambeau
Malibeau

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:53 pm    Post subject: TNF #58 ZDCTF b-sides (re-run) Reply with quote

Welcome to Tuesday Night Flags!

The TNF team continues to host this great gamemode, and we're excited to have you along for the ride. Grab your friends, get involved by making suggestions and more importantly, joining us for fun matches!

This week we will play ZDCTF b-sides again!

Get your Blue or Red color on, and join the fun!

WADs: zdctf_bsides-, flagcompass2, zvox8
Players: 8v8
Maps: 31-52
DMFLAGS: 1140872260 / 655368 / 0
Timelimit: 10 minutes
Teamscorelimit: 5

Date: Tuesday 3rd November 2020

EU Session : Discontinued
US Session : 20:00 EST / 0!:00 GMT

Last edited by Flambeau on Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: TNF #58 ZDCTF b-sides (re-run) Reply with quote

Oh, cool to see this one up again Smile
Flambeau wrote:
Maps: 01-09

Curious how this will work though, as B-side runs from maps 31-52 Razz

Had forgotten how much work I put into this one, other than to simply compile it... having to mirror and recolour bases, retexturing Twin Temples, adding more detail to Night Moves - a map which was too much for the version of Zdaemon at that time to handle without crashing!

I think Ghosts of Mars may've been one of the main drives behind me creating Flagcompass too Laughing

Had me digging through some of my old ZDCTF-related stuff and finding a mod for the first map pack which sees players trying to score their flags in the middle of a full-scale Impvasion, and also an unseen (and wholly unendorsed) two-maps-in-one hybrid bastardisation of Fortress Collision and Ralphis' Magical Ice Forts Laughing
Flambeau
Malibeau

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thnx for pointing it out Cybershark
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Tuesday Night Flags All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: