ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wad Suggestions
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Friday's Monster Mash
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: Wad Suggestions Reply with quote

Friday's Monster Mash was initiated a few weeks ago to provide people of good and fun games on friday night. Because we run these organised games for the public, we would appreciate your input. Here, you can suggest wads you would like to see on Friday's Monster Mash, provided with, if desired, specific settings maybe (infinite ammo, vampire mode, etc).

We can't promise all suggestions will be honored, but they will at least be considered. All reasonable suggestions will see daylight at some point though.

So let us hear what you would like to play!

Pleeeeeeease suggest d2remix.....anyone?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sr69Mm-jC
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... Maybe d2remix? Smile Kidding.

Infinitecoop comes to mind. Maybe Alien Vendetta but it's more for Survival I guess.

Pease don't host 1.2. You know what I'm talking about.
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about that 'Special Operations' thing?

Also, I wholeheartedly give another thumbs-down to d2remix Very Happy
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cybershark wrote:
What about that 'Special Operations' thing?

What? Shocked Did I miss something here? Please enlighten me!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably. Or maybe I'm uberconfused. I can find no such WAD on my computer. Help me out here guys? I'm sure it was called 'Special Operations', and was sorta similar to DBzone Confused

Bossbattles might be suited for some mashing. And what about some of Cuppy's mass-monster Heretic outing? I might actually play if you run that one week Laughing

EDIT: found it! It was 'Foreign Operation' Smile
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright Cybershark, I'll look into those! Thanks for the suggestions. Smile
jacky40411
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's play

"Coopbulidm" !!!
dewww
God like!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not a long time ago in a la-worlds thread on doomworld (!!!) stewboy mentioned his own wad that precedes dbzone in somewhat similar style, except i bet more tasteful than la-worlds. i'd like to give it a try sometimes... it's dest_unknown_final
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, Destination Unknown! I remember reviewing that. The thread is still here, but the link to the review is broken. Crying or Very sad I don't know if it's better than LA Worlds because I have never given LA Worlds a serious try, but hell yeah, a very good suggestion!
Sr69Mm-jC
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dewww wrote:
not a long time ago in a la-worlds thread on doomworld (!!!) stewboy mentioned his own wad that precedes dbzone in somewhat similar style, except i bet more tasteful than la-worlds. i'd like to give it a try sometimes... it's dest_unknown_final

Sucks that dest_unknown is never played here. I kind of miss stewboy, I bet he doesn't login on ZDaemon these days; and I still remember being kinda bugtester for this wad many years ago Smile

Ronald wrote:
I don't know if it's better than LA Worlds because I have never given LA Worlds a serious try, but hell yeah, a very good suggestion!

Back in those times I can't remember if there was even one person trying to ruin the game for everyone else. Anyway, that wad is similar to dbzone only in terms of jumping; the rest of it is different.

I say, basic map design in dest_unknown is a lot more friendly and less confusing unlike many of dbzone maps. It's more about shooting stuff rather than finding [sometimes hidden] keys so I believe a FMM session would work great with it.
jacky40411
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dewww wrote:

Wads of [LA] are desighed to annoy people.
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SR69MM-JC wrote:
Sucks that dest_unknown is never played here.

One might argue that - with a name like that - it was only ever aiming for obscurity Laughing
[LA]FLunky
Dominating!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try Lava World

Last edited by [LA]FLunky on Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
InsaneDoomer
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Great Bicycle Mystery 2 by TheCupboard and Worsd-VD-Plas. I talked all about this in the TNS suggestions thread but that's before I knew about FMM. Thinking about it the FMM would probably be a better way to play it, because it's not designed for strictly one life. However the wad does recommend implementing a 30 second penalty for each death before one can respawn, so I think this should be preserved in at least some manner. I put out a bit more info about the wad on my TNS post. I would, as my TNS post implies, very much like to see this played (except probably on FMM instead), as being specifically designed for Coop it would be a real shame not to run a session for it.
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

InsaneDoomer: make sure you don't have any plans for friday the 16th of december. Because that is a great suggestion! Smile Wink
InsaneDoomer
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
InsaneDoomer: make sure you don't have any plans for friday the 16th of december. Because that is a great suggestion! Smile Wink

Thanks for seconding! Smile Not that it matters that much but why the 16th and not next Friday the 9th?

(I should be available either Friday. Smile Ny name in sessions is MegaDoomer however.)
[LA]FLunky
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[LA]FLunky wrote:
try Lava World

??? -.-
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[LA]FLunky wrote:
[LA]FLunky wrote:
try Lava World

??? -.-

I didn't forget...don't worry.
[LA]FLunky
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okii ^_^
InsaneDoomer
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BM2 was a blast IMO! Smile

My next suggestion is: Newgothic Movement 1 by ArmouredBlood. 18 or so slaughtermaps from 2010. Should be plenty of diffciulty and action in coop here, and probably a bit too hard to make a survival session of it, so FMM's best IMO.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Friday's Monster Mash All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: