ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Somthing for beta] Cmd line for specific executable

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oxyde
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:25 pm    Post subject: [Somthing for beta] Cmd line for specific executable Reply with quote

Not sure if already feasable, but the problem is the following: Chow switched back the Private CTF servers from 1.10 to 1.09 for demo recording to be activated. People like me using Windows 8 (8.1 x64 to be precise), can't use the game in fullscreen mode on Win 8.
In short: I have to constantly edit my cfg to switch between fullscreen and windowed mode. That's annoying, trust me. It doesn't look like it, but it sure as hell is. Mad

Is it already possible OR would it be possible to add a command line section just for the beta versions? This would allow me to store two different config files that I can use accordingly.
Aeyesx
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

win8 god why ლ(ಠ益ಠლ), anyways ill just tell that theres ugly vsync effect (enabled or disabled in drivers) with INTEL on windows8 (but I really don't care)[/b]
Kilgore
Air Cavalry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copy the "zserv.cfg" file from your "main zdaemon" directory into the "VER_109" directory. It will override the default one (so you can specify special settings for it).

EDIT: you need to copy the file "zdoom.ini": not "zserv.cfg"; apologies for the mistake.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Implemented Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: