ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

we miss Teamdamage =(
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Help & Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[LA]FLunky
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:34 am    Post subject: we miss Teamdamage =( Reply with quote

hello!
we miss Teamdamage =( this is so unfair, i pay for my servers and i cant do all options for my servers. lava world and dbzone isnt fun without teamdamage, i dont say it for trolling or anything, teamdamage is real coop. the reason for the old dbzone in usa was the admin, he was a cheater, but i will host servers for all peoples that like teamdamage and not. password is needlessly, cause i can put the password in the server name. zdaemon has over 500 servers every peoples can join other servers if they dont like my servers. my lava world was more popular and more fun with teamdamage. pls for nice answers sry for my bad english i hope you understand me Wink greets larissa
SwiftShot
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the logic in having a private coop server, but advertising the password in the server title?
[LA]FLunky
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is fair if i can enable teamdamage in MY server. without password ! i will host offiziell servers and not private servers
[LA]FLunky
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zdaemon has enough servers without teamdamage! ^^
DoomerMrT
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[LA]Larissa wrote:
This is fair if i can enable teamdamage in MY server. without password ! i will host offiziell servers and not private servers

First off it is offical, since we are speaking English and not German. Razz Second, team damage is good only for abusement in coop games. I remember your server, in fact you do want team damage for trolling. Last time I was there I clearly remember you were the one shooting people with railgun on a lift (was it lava world? I can't remember exactly) and it actually killed people, I don't know how though. So if you ask me, team damage is very fine to be disabled.
[LA]FLunky
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok your right Smile with password is ok then ^^ is the same think like before just with password Wink im acceppt this Wink and sry for my bad english
Madgunner
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh can someone please tell me what exactly is so fun about standing in one spot and repeatedly shooting other players off of a cliff or using a rapid fire BFG and repeatedly mowing down your teammates? Why not just go play deathmatch instead? Hell even playing 2dmmaps with 16 players is a step up from this.

Sorry, but I really don't buy your argument about team damage in public servers. I have never seen a single public coop server where it is not abused.

If you really want to do this fine, but don't go whining to the admins when someone comes onto your quasi private server and starts mowing down everyone.
Dannyboy
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought you're still able to enable team damage on your server so what's the problem?
[LA]FLunky
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dannyboy wrote:
I thought you're still able to enable team damage on your server so what's the problem?

yes dannyboy ^^ but only with password Wink
Rexnor
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see the problem either Sad
rygrass
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get why you want team damage on coop anyway? only reason i can think of is trolling

AND YES PEOPLE DO TROLL ON YOUR SEVER
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Achtung
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find non-standard and potentially abuseable aspects of games quite entertaining. Of course, I could just be re-living the glory days of seeing if we could break the death counter in maghq. :p
julz_d
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... You know in the Xbox Live Doom's you can't turn team-damage off. Now that would be handy.
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol at Julz's annual appearance.
Achtung
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A passing breeze.
jacky40411
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: we miss Teamdamage =( Reply with quote

[LA]FLunky wrote:
hello!
we miss Teamdamage =( this is so unfair, i pay for my servers and i cant do all options for my servers. lava world and dbzone isnt fun without teamdamage, i dont say it for trolling or anything, teamdamage is real coop. the reason for the old dbzone in usa was the admin, he was a cheater, but i will host servers for all peoples that like teamdamage and not. password is needlessly, cause i can put the password in the server name. zdaemon has over 500 servers every peoples can join other servers if they dont like my servers. my lava world was more popular and more fun with teamdamage. pls for nice answers sry for my bad english i hope you understand me Wink greets larissa

Is it not possible to allow teamdamage in Coop server? (No password)

With teamdanage,it's the real "Coop"
[LA]Coolio
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon make team damage an option for servers. And in the server list, in an extra column show team damage status. Then if people want to troll and be trolled they can join a team damage server, if they don't they will join a no-team damage server. Simple as that really.
Sr69Mm-jC
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[LA]Coolio wrote:
I reckon make team damage an option for servers. And in the server list, in an extra column show team damage status. Then if people want to troll and be trolled they can join a team damage server, if they don't they will join a no-team damage server. Simple as that really.

They will join whichever server as long as it's populated. Barely anyone would even check wether team damage is enabled or not.

We all perfectly know what you and your clan needs team damage for. To troll public players on maps designed for trolling public players. Except for it would be even more effective with FF.
You were already told you can just host a passworded server if you want to set up your own rules. Advertising the password in server name is not disallowed either.

Anyway, if you really feel like requesting this, use the correct subforum please.

Now all I want is to see Flunky here stating that I'm just jealous because "horde has no logs" and "lavaworld is the most popular server on zdaemon".
Kilgore
Air Cavalry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of you guys say we need FF on. OK; why don't you run the server as FFA with monsters? it shouldn't matter if you're honest about it. Should it?
TheCupboard
Generic Title

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FFA uses different playerstarts than singleplayer or co-op. It's not feasible at all.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Help & Chatter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: