ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tourettes Guy, Sm-Weapons2b, and Megablood2b

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShizzMasteR
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:57 pm    Post subject: Tourettes Guy, Sm-Weapons2b, and Megablood2b Reply with quote

Gameplay trailer featuring all 3 mods at once ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuCBivGy0Lc

Well, Duke Nukem Forever may not have come out today, but I guess something should come out, even if it's just a Doom wad.

Well, more like a few Doom wads actually. tourettes_guy.wad, sm-weapons2b.wad, and megablood2b.wad are now all available for download.

Let's run down the list, shall we?

After watching a couple of the Tourettes Guy videos on the internetz (and after a few hours of laughing my ass off), I was simply COMPELLED
to make a sound mod based off his voice. It just seemed all too perfect. The first time I playtested the wad, I just couldn't stop laughing.
It was just too funny for me. My brand of humor is questionable at best.

But one thing that made me extra sad face...I have not looked at or posted in the Zdaemon forums for like, maybe 2+ years. It's been awhile.
So when I found out that there was actually already a sound mod for Tourettes Guy (tourettes.wad), I was like, oh noes! But then I played it...and no offense to the author...but it isn't very good. Sorry.

But anyway. Here is teh download linkz0r!

WARNING! This file is 18.2 MB! Plan accordingly!

---> http://www.techsmartonline.com/shizzmaster/downloads/tourettes_guy.zip

Moving on. I think probably one of the best wads I ever released was a weapon mod called SM-Weapons2. Well, it's back. And it's all out of gum.

Basically, I took what I had from SM-Weapons 2, and threw in a LOT of improvements. Bug fixes, graphical improvements, and other such things.
The end result is a creation I am quite proud of. So here it is, the somewhat aptly titled SM-Weapons2b.

Woot a download link! ---> http://www.techsmartonline.com/shizzmaster/downloads/sm-weapons2b.zip

Last, and probably least...Megablood2. So I think somewhere along the lines I released this somewhere, I honestly don't remember. But
anyway, I wanted to give the "new" version of it somewhat of an official release.

So have you ever played a coop game, or a DM, and been like, "man, I wish this game had more blood!" Well, here ya go. This wad makes bigger blood spats, and makes big huge gory wall decals as well. You can literally paint the town red.

Blooooooooood ---> http://www.techsmartonline.com/shizzmaster/downloads/megablood2b.zip

As always, opinions and constructive criticism are greatly appreciated.

Some side notes: all wads here were playtested both single player and on servers, using dwango12 and brit11. To the best of my knowledge,
they are bug free outside of some of the stuff Zdaemon does not handle well (aka custom wall decals and the Mushroom CODEPTR).
TheCupboard
Generic Title

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Releases and updates abound!

Megablood2 got run on ZDS #170 and I never heard any complaints about it. I wouldn't mind slapping this new b version on another coop wad for the extra juicyness. Similarly, I had sm-weapons2.wad on my ZDS list for quite a while but I never got around to running it. I'll find a use for this updated version in coming weeks (with hope).

Enchanting stuff, anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDReview All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: