ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Don't blink or you'll miss it
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sniper
God like!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the best and good luck with the family Hatred,

Sniper.
_Godlike_
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whiteboy567 wrote:

Shut the hell up kid, you have no idea what it's like to start up a family. Your idea of a family is building one up in the sims and going from there. It takes alot of time out of a man, lots of time and dedication that he wouldn't have to keep at a competitive level in doom. Like seriously, how much did your chocolate eating belgium ass read before you came to the conclusion that he's leaving because he's "FED" up with people?

LOL! I have to say!

I've played this game for years and years with you Hatred, I don't blame you for leaving either, family is more important than anything, was good getting to know you, We'll see you in a few weeks when you come by to say HI FAGGOTS haha.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[SIN]Fury
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About time you asshole. It'll be more peaceful and productive around here with you out of sight and mind. I hope you understand how much I hate your guts and your existence in general. Before you came around, SIN was on its way to the top. But for some reason the old fool decided to let you in and because of that inane decision, SIN went straight to hell and everything we worked hard for fell apart before our eyes (oh the ' SIN revival' doesn't count because it's just 3 actual players + filler). This is just one example of how everything you become part of turns to shit. EBL would've won it all had you not dragged them down and cost them the Masterbowl. Your teammates should have won (although you deserved to lose). In any case, I hope you never come back and I hope even more you blow your brains out like you attempted to do back in summer '07.

tl:dr You're a piece of shit, but you're my bro. Laters!
int28
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spacepirate wrote:
and no you do not need to leave your kid at your grandma so you can play Doom,

Why is there something wrong with doing that?
Hatred from Canada who complained about his cable modem maybe 6 years ago?
Well if it is you good luck, and aren't you like 16?
switcher
Spamming!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Resignation is not accepted bro'.
As the host of the Brampton tournament, you could see how I had time to raise a family and still play DooM!
In fact, both my kids are now playing DooM and my older boy... all of 10... now usually beats me at 1 on 1...! Well, he's been playing since he was 4 so he's been DooMing a much higher percentage of his life than I have LOL!
Anyway, raising a family and DooMing don't have to be mutually exclusive.
Just don't go overboard with it... play an hour or two here and there!
Anyway, why am I talking... I know you'll be back!
Take care Hatred!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Roscoe3000
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bye, Hatedaddy! See you later!

And if you can list that many names off the top of your head I'm impressed. Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
EarthQuake
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bahaha, you'll be back. People who love Doom don't just decide to quit because something stands in their way. We'll see you in about 18 years at most. Razz
Swag
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with your family man. Probably will see you around in the near future can't imagine you being gone forever Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> General Offtopic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: