ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[SP] Changing DMFLAGS on the fly

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:18 pm    Post subject: [SP] Changing DMFLAGS on the fly Reply with quote

Zdaemon used to be quite flexible in this regard. When testing a map (through Doombuilder) I could alter a game setting, restart the map and it'd be in place. Now however, when I change map it resets to whatever the DMFLAGS were when I started out. I have a feeling it's related to point 85 on the point 08 changes:
"There was a bug in mapinfo where changes in dmflags (jump/mlook) would not revert to the previous values at map's end. Fixed now. Mapinfo also incorrectly overrode server cvar overrides; also fixed."

Ideally I'd rather not have to have to save my work and then have to use the launcher to test it, or to have to test on older versions of Zdaemon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Implemented Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: