ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ZDS #100 - Too big to handle!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEATHBR1NGER wrote:
No offence Ronald or makers of this, by in my opinion, this is a big landmark for ZDaemon and the ZDS and I expected something... better I guess. I would've done a wad that relates to ZDaemon and its history so maybe something also the lines of ZDaemon Ultimate CTF, ZDCTF, maybe the IDL ctf wad complication for CTF or maybe like UDMX, dwango FFA, and stuff like this. TinyBIG seems a bit random to me. But I played it on the Euro side and found it to be a tad fun.

Yeah it was kinda random but when we make such an effort to run something special every week then it's hard to continually meet up to such impossible standards. And lol, it was never going to be ZDCTF or DW5 for #100 Laughing

TheCupboard wrote:
Well if anyone is feeling down after #100, just remember that #104 is around the corner. I'll bring the party hats because it's the big two year anniversary!

Nice thinking! Very Happy

TheCupboard wrote:
And on both the Euro and US sessions, it was the largest ZDS attendance that I had seen in quite a while. It was one for the books.

Werd. Not often we get two servers full, and games seemed to carry through into yesterday so we definitely pleased a lot of people. Map08 was just too much for me though Crying or Very sad
qwaszx-
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, damn.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Sessions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: