ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[oF] Operacion Forastera [ Mexican Only Clan ]

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sOuLeR
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:25 am    Post subject: [oF] Operacion Forastera [ Mexican Only Clan ] Reply with quote

Hello
I'm [oF]sOuLeR.
Me and Asgar created this clan in March 08.
Well we started recruiting mexican guys to have a decent clan.
Then asgar leaves [oF] and I got all responsability.
So I was trying to keep the clan active but I failed.

Now we are Active
We are 8 [oF] Members.
You can check the list http://operacion-forastera.org/miembros/

We are Recruiting:
- Skilled Mexicans

Just mexicans are alloud on [oF]. Smile
http://operacion-forastera.org

We have realized our Coop WAD.

We are recruiting skilled mexicans.

This is our logo:

So, If you are interested on a Scrim or Clan War PM me or Asgar.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
_Beast_
Spamming!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't you think your kind of racist?

I mean you only allow Mexican players fine, big deal, but on your website you say, and I quote,"We want to kill all the f4gg0t gringos!!!!
muahahahahaha"

So you announce you only allow people that are Mexican join your clan then you turn around and say that?

Thats rude and uncalled for man.
andymun
Spamming!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's a gringo? Sounds edible.
DX-Chain
Spamming!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"We want to kill all the f4gg0t gringos!!!!
muahahahahaha"

rofl!

Kinda reminds me of [GS]...when they lose they always say "gringos noobs" (including me, and I'm not a gringo at all) Laughing

EDIT: A "gringo" is a term used in Latin-American countries to describe Caucasians, particularly those with green eyes. The Spanish language's pronunciation of the "grin" part of gringo sounds like the English pronunciation of "green." I'm not sure about the "go" part--perhaps it's just a funny way to depict the "on-the-go" culture in America, but I'm not completely certain as I'm not a historian.

Now, there's debate as to whether it's a racist slur or just a simple slang term. I can safely say that in Peruvian Spanish, the word is used simply to depict physical features rather than expressing racial hate. I'm not sure how it goes in other countries like Mexico though. Surprised
_Beast_
Spamming!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your right, I learned most of my Spanish language from a Chilean POV and I wouldn't say it was derogatory but it was like a "slur". Yes it means "white man with green eyes" the instructor told me it was like calling a Mexican a wetback or a black person a ni99er....I'm just saying I may be wrong too its just something that caught my eye.

I also notice that GS call people gringos all the time, little do they know everyone in America isn't white.
Thadeuss
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would agree with what you guys are saying except beast, you've said some pretty racist things about Europeans and British people in the past so unless you've turned a corner it would seem a bit hypocritical to have a go at someone else for being racist or prejudiced.
Quiksilver
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

_Beast_ wrote:
Your right, I learned most of my Spanish language from a Chilean POV and I wouldn't say it was derogatory but it was like a "slur". Yes it means "white man with green eyes" the instructor told me it was like calling a Mexican a wetback or a black person a ni99er....I'm just saying I may be wrong too its just something that caught my eye.

I also notice that GS call people gringos all the time, little do they know everyone in America isn't white.

Remember when I defended use of the N word as a NON derogatory term?

Don't let Beast and Stereo get me!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
andymun
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DX-Chain wrote:
Quote:
"We want to kill all the f4gg0t gringos!!!!
muahahahahaha"

EDIT: A "gringo" is a term used in Latin-American countries to describe Caucasians, particularly those with green eyes. The Spanish language's pronunciation of the "grin" part of gringo sounds like the English pronunciation of "green." I'm not sure about the "go" part--perhaps it's just a funny way to depict the "on-the-go" culture in America, but I'm not completely certain as I'm not a historian.

lol did you grab that from urbandictionary? How annoying is it when they go in and out of english mid setence.
DX-Chain
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I grabbed it from being born and raised in Perú for 13 years.
MetalBlack
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DX-Chain wrote:
No, I grabbed it from being born and raised in Perú for 13 years.

Lmao, andymun, want some ice gringo?
andymun
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
GhoulSlayeR
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I join?
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://ididnotknowthatyesterday.blogspot.com/2006/07/how-did-term-gringo-originate.html

I was told years ago that the term came about due to one of these songs but it seems there are many conflicting historical reports.

What's the [oF] stance on Limeys anyway? Laughing
_Beast_
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thadeuss wrote:
I would agree with what you guys are saying except beast, you've said some pretty racist things about Europeans and British people in the past so unless you've turned a corner it would seem a bit hypocritical to have a go at someone else for being racist or prejudiced.

what your saying makes no sense, first off all I have said about Euro's etc.. in the past is that you suck at doom and that America always wins. Racist I think not, and even if it was what in the hell does that have to do with fact? You disagree with true statements I have made because I slandered you for sucking in the past?

Yeah I curse, I'm vulgar, but I'm not racist and never said I wanted to kill anyone or that only one race of ppl could join my clan, you need to stop sticking your nose in business that doesn't concern you. Your not the tell all end all and most people could care less what you think.
_Beast_
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quiksilver wrote:
_Beast_ wrote:

Remember when I defended use of the N word as a NON derogatory term?

Don't let Beast and Stereo get me!

yeah you were going around using the N word because you thought it wasn't offensive...whats your point?
Thadeuss
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beast:

I think phrases like "Euro fags" and a number of British slurs would qualify as racism or prejudiced and if you say you've never said that well there's about a thousand people that saw your comments get deleted on these forums and you getting a temporary ban for it, not to mention the number of racist insults I've seen you throw at British and European players in game and out. So all I'm saying is it's pretty rich coming from someone who is racist/prejudiced themselves.

Racism or prejudice of any kind should not be tolerated around here imo, seems you only get hurt if it's something that you are connected to. So maybe in the future you'll watch what you say and think a little more about how you come across to others.

Oh and BTW, saying that you are better because you come from the USA or any country is bigoted by default. I couldn't care less where you come from. There are assholes and decent human beings all over the place, nothing else matters. I judge people based on their individual merit, not the accumulated stereotypes or false groupings that in the end mean very little.

Apart from that, you can say Euro's suck at DOOM, but I play with top USA (Chaotix, Chaindude, Nostar, Jkist, Mikefails etc) and European (Mortalogy, Czegi, Gyrossman, Topcat, Xsnake, etc) players and imo they are equal in skill.

Oh yeah and there are some great Oceania players as well like Scave, Robbb etc. I think all of these players are on a similar level.

I enjoy playing with the top players regardless of race, nation, belief, as it makes me a better player. Maybe you should have some fun games with the Euros like Nostar and Chaotix do. No bashing goes on, we all have some fun and some good games, and yes, those pesky Americans leave me in the dust at times.
_Beast_
Spamming!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thadeuss:

"Euro fags" is sexism, not racism, and in the context...it wouldn't even be sexism. The fact of the mater is I was never racist towards anyone on here.

What you fail to realize is that I have faced you and those other people on both American and Foreign soil with the same results. FTW FTR Thats with the exception of Xsnake I never "played" that guy. I can go scrambling through my demos if you doubt that.

Please quote me where I say I'm better because I'm from the USA...I'll get the popcorn and wait. What I said was that the top American players have consistently won of the Euro players. Which in terms of making a judgement would suggest they are better players. I didn't say Americans are better as in they are better people. I am strictly speaking about doom.
Thadeuss
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.zdaemon.org/tourney/viewtourney.asp?tourney_no=98

And you are a bigot, sorry but that's just the plain facts. If you want to readdress that then be my guest.
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some familiar names in yet another ruined thread. PM please.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> ZDaemon Clans and Scrims All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: