ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's going on here?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Draza_Jr.
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thadeuss wrote:
I think EDL tourneys are a good idea Nero and the shoot tourney you guys hosted went well, but I think official ZD tournaments should remain independent of other leagues and set up through the ZD forums.

We need two things:

1) New tourney mods as Draza and Rag have rl commitments that stop them from being here that much.

2) A few more innovative tourney ideas with mods actually going into the community and asking people to take part to get competitive play going again.

I'd suggest having an open tourney, then if that goes well bring back intermediate tourneys and host some clan/team tournaments as well such as vendetta #2.

The new mods would also need to contact Kilgore and Raider about the tournament brackets being fixed, as long as they were accepted as mods by the development team ofcourse.

Indeed. I guess a substitution for us would be good these days. I guess if someone is interested in administrating tourneys, he should talk to Kilgore about that.
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draza_Jr. wrote:
Thadeuss wrote:
I think EDL tourneys are a good idea Nero and the shoot tourney you guys hosted went well, but I think official ZD tournaments should remain independent of other leagues and set up through the ZD forums.

We need two things:

1) New tourney mods as Draza and Rag have rl commitments that stop them from being here that much.

2) A few more innovative tourney ideas with mods actually going into the community and asking people to take part to get competitive play going again.

I'd suggest having an open tourney, then if that goes well bring back intermediate tourneys and host some clan/team tournaments as well such as vendetta #2.

The new mods would also need to contact Kilgore and Raider about the tournament brackets being fixed, as long as they were accepted as mods by the development team ofcourse.

Indeed. I guess a substitution for us would be good these days. I guess if someone is interested in administrating tourneys, he should talk to Kilgore about that.

Are you allowed to participate in a tournament yourself when you are an administrator?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the hell is with all these people who insist on quoting a post when the damn thing is immediately above their reply? WHY!?!?

In answer to your question then no-one ever had a problem with that before Ronnie. Pretty sure all the admins have participated in their own tourneys at some point.

Thad, Nero and I are trying to get something up and running again (I think), do you have some input too?
Tomsa_x
Dominating!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there:).

Lol, looks like I didnt miss anything in last year or so since I left:D.

What is that Mortalogy thing in the "tournaments" section? Did he get like 5 victories in a row? LOL:). Cmon guys, get him next time, do it for me, please:).

Ok, cya in a year or so again. Take care.
KingLeonidas_R_
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all. It is very nice to see you. Smile Can I ask if there are any classic tourneys being organized soon? I mean Classic levels such as Map01 (Entryway),D5m1,d5m7, et cetera. I've seen some of those special tourneys, but they are rare. Even though I've been playing on Zdaemon for quite a while, I have never actually participated in a tournament. Could you tell me more about their scheduling? Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eagle-Eye
God like!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is one being scheduled for next month. There will be a thread for this soon
KingLeonidas_R_
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Eagle-Eye.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: