ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Caco conflict and caco corruption

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evilm0nk/2
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:11 am    Post subject: Caco conflict and caco corruption Reply with quote

(evilm0nk)

HI there again everyone, i have 2 new wads that my buddies and I made. there not quite finished yet but here they are:

Chapter 1: CacoConflict
In this chapter you sail a boat to a lost island that only has caco on it. apparently everyone that lived there was murdered by the cacos. to make things short you find out the island is nowhere you want to be in the future so you try to escape which you do then you find a the boss caco named gaggurro (final boss) and you have to fight him in order to leave. This wads maps were all made by me (im not a good mapper but i know my scriptin) (maps 1-14, 19-23

http://wadhost.fathax.com/files/cacoconflictv33.zip

Chapter 2: CacoCorruption
This is the next chapter in the wad ( which i think is better because im not the mapper Smile ). In this chapter, you sailing back home to find out that everyone is dead back home and who caused this, the cacos did!!! you have to fight your way through the cacos again only this time the cacos got stronger. (maps 1-15)

http://wadhost.fathax.com/files/cacocorruption_V27.zip

[I dont know if anyone knows but i love cacos Smile )
heres some pics:

Quiksilver
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fecking sweet. Can you just give me a low down on the health and damage or perks each color has. I always loved the greenies, so whats the blues and reds and yellow's have to offer?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Evilm0nk/2
has entered the game!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, the blue one in the pic is called the caco knight, which shoots a blue ball at you (revenant fireball), and has 500 hp.

The yellow one is called the flame caco (looks like he has a fro), he shoots 4 imp fireballs at you, he has 1600 health.

The red one is the red caco (lol cool name huh) he has 400 hp and shoots i think 3 red fireballs (arachnotron plasma).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZDaemon Forum Index -> Wad Editing All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: