ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Euro Open Tourney April 2008
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Draza_Jr.
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:54 am    Post subject: Euro Open Tourney April 2008 Reply with quote

Euro Open Tourney April is now open for registration, Click here to register.

Rules (Please read them all)

- Minimum Exp points needed to enter this Tourney - 1000. This is done to keep out aliasers and unreliable players. If you have proven to be reliable, you will be allowed to enter the tournament regardless of your exp level.

- You must reply to the verification email sent to you, or your place will be re-opened for someone else. You will not receive one unless you can not be contacted on ZRC.

- If you fail to turn up for your game, you will be banned from the current tourney(s) as well as next months tourney(s). Only sign up if you're sure you can play; we will not tolerate no-shows.

- You must contact your opponent ASAP after you find out who they are and arrange a time to play. If you miss your match and the other player turns up, the above rule applies. If neither player turns up, the above rule also applies.

- Post your scores in the tournament thread or PM them to the Tournament Administrator(s).

- Be sure to post on the forums at least once every round. If your match doesn't get played for whatever reason, then I have no record to what extent both of you tried to contact each other. The result will be a double DQ.

- It is highly recommended that you include a messenger service as well as an email address. They're free to get, and they will greatly increase the chances of getting your games played.

- You may only join one of the following: Open, Intermediate, or Novice Tourneys. This is to ensure players are competing within their skill level. Along with one of the Open/Int/Novice, you can join any number of special tournaments currently being run such as: Pro, New School/Old School, CTF/Team and Heretic tourneys.

- During the registration period, registrants will be screened by the admins to ensure only players up to and including the tournament level enter (Used mainly for Intermediate/Novice Tournaments).

- Rematches are no longer allowed. If you have a problem during your match, speak to your apponent to arrange another time as soon as the problem becomes apparent.

- Tourney admin must be notified before the end of a round if extra time for playing your match is needed; Failure to do so will result in DQ.

- Aliases are no longer allowed. If you have more than one nickname that is used on a regular basis, that's ok; a new nickname purely for the tourney will get you DQ.

- It is highly recommended that both players record demos and take screenshots of the game. It will be easier for the Admins to deal with disputes about matches if all the resources are with them.

Dates:

Round 1: 04/04/08 - 11/04/08
Round 2: 12/04/08 - 19/04/08
Round 3: 20/04/08 - 26/04/08
Final: 27/04/08 - 03/05/08
Registration for May Tourneys: 25/04/08 - 31/05/08

Level: Pathogen.wad Map01
Players: 16
DMFlags1/2: 4920324/392704
Fraglimit: 40

Tournament Admins are Ragnarok & Draza. Good luck all! Cool
Draza_Jr.
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sry for a little delay guys, but I had some important personal matters to attend to..

No new wads added during March, so I picked the February ones..hope you´ll like them.

Have fun Smile
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys Very Happy
Mortalogy_DoP
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its me or this map is really odd ?
Eagle-Eye
God like!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't looked at it, but by what you're saying... You can be beaten here? Cool
Mortalogy_DoP
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagle-Eye wrote:
I haven't looked at it, but by what you're saying... You can be beaten here? Cool

hehe sure a lot of player can beat me anyway Razz
but i will try to do my best like always.
Draza_Jr.
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Players loaded into the brackets

Have fun Smile
Mortalogy_DoP
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi there, who is eltorrio?he is on irc or something like that?
never see him. anyway if he see this message. when can you play eltorrio ?
GL
pErf3ct _DaRk_
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mortalogy_DoP wrote:
hi there, who is eltorrio?he is on irc or something like that?
never see him.

Learn to use Zlauncher : http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/9508/66668199xc5.png
Mortalogy_DoP
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice help there xd Surprised
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mortalogy_DoP wrote:
its me or this map is really odd ?

Both? Razz

I don't like to have people join a server and think "Oh yeah, here's just another Doom map." but I'm curious about how you think it is odd. Just generally? Or something you can put your finger on?

Anyways GL all!
Welkin
Dominating!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its just a shity map anyway ..never see that before Rolling Eyes
Cybershark
Spamming!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you're a prick. Never... oh wait, we see that all the time too Smile

Heh, I wonder if this is because I was bashing your artwork? You'll notice I was never unconstructive then and I was polite about it, so how about you either get off your lazy ass and say what's wrong with my map, suggest some 'better' ones for next month or just STFU and play it like everyone else will?

Or lol - as you suggested to me when we were talking the ZD logos - how about I tell you to go make a better one? Very Happy
Stealth
Gone with the wind

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the map is pretty good. At first you think it's gonna suck but no, it turns out to be my kind of map. There's a very nice spread of weapons and plenty of places to corner your opponent without much effort. It really requires both players to know the map in order to have a good game, but nevertheless, that's what's gonna happen in this tourney anyway Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Welkin
Dominating!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lollerr dooudddee //PP//
//ooo
/o

XD
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pErf3ct _DaRk_ wrote:
Welkin wrote:
its just a shity map anyway ..never see that before Rolling Eyes

Such a feedback from someone who doesn't even know what Doom Builder is should be forbidden

I don't agree. Non-mappers are allowed to give feedback as well. They are even very much welcome to give some in my opinion! However, I do agree with you on the fact that the thing he said isn't very nice.

You see Welkin, what if we didn't like the logo's you made? How would you feel if people said: "its just a shity logo anyway ..never see that before Rolling Eyes" You don't care? Yes you do! And you know it too. Keep that in mind next time you make such a retarded post.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Fsn76
Dominating!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"If xsnake maked barba map, you vote fo braba" (This messages is brought to you by [Chaos]Welkin)
pErf3ct _DaRk_
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You misunsderstood me Ronald Smile I was referring to his retarded post, people who don't make maps are alowed to post feedbacks, in fact they're welcome to that, but if they feedback like "OMG IT'S SHITZE!!!0000-1-100" then they should make maps before before posting such things Wink

@ Fsn76 : I fell of my chair mate
WhiteKnight
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I love all the backseat modding / retardisms / being politically correct / all the other bullshit that's in here but I expect to come into a tourney thread to see some results of games.

So shut the fuck up please and get playing!! Everyones entitled to an opinion of sorts.
Draza_Jr.
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every tourney is usually made with a new wad, coming from any mapper, that is always reviewed in Zdreview. If any of you guys don´t like the choice than just simply don´t enter the tourney.

We´ll surely made some "classical" tourney soon, so you guys can play dwango and such wads that are most common.

Anyway from now on all inappropriate posts will be deleted..

Lets get back to playing..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: