ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Euro Open Tourney October 2007
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ragnarok
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well since there is still quite some time, to finish both the first and the second round, I'd like to wait a bit and see whether he really decides to quit on this tourney. If so, then Thad moves through, unless he decides to replay his first round, but then versus a new opponent, which btw would be WeaponX if he's still interested.

So
-if Scat really drops out
-Thad is ok with replaying his first round match
-and Weap is no longer interested in participating

Then Sniper can play Razz.
WeaponX
God like!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still interested
Thadeuss
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't really feel right going through if Scat drops out, as I lost.

I;d be quite happy if WeaponX and Sniper played each other replacing me and Scat. Obviously only if the tourney admins don't mind.
Fsn76
Dominating!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fsn76 40 - 25 Bulb

gg dude.
BAZOOKA
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BAZOOKA 40 - 37 Whiteknight
GG!
WhiteKnight
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super game that fella! That was too close for my heart rate! Best of luck in the rest of this matey.
Sniper
God like!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i saw some of the White - BAZ game, good play lads.
Fsn76
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i must admit a important bad news.

I have play the Scat tourney vs thad.
I know... it's very idiot... i'm idiot.
Thadeuss are a very good friend, and i have betray him.
I'm so sorry, not just for thad, but too for all players of this touney.
This behavior have make me a cheater, and i can understand if all of you can't forgiven me. I can understand too if im disqualified.

really sorry Sad
Sniper
God like!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tbh, Fsn admitted he did something wrong, in front of the zdaemon forum. and is willing to accept what comes his way now, and although this doesnt make what happened ok, its very brave of him, and we can all learn from our mistakes. so i hope nothing serious comes out of this, because he is a nice guy.
Im sure all of us make a wrong decision in life, on or off of zdaemon, and i guarantee all of us deserve a few lifelines, its how people learn Razz
Thadeuss
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd just like to say that I think Fsn admitting this is very brave. I hope that whatever happens he isn't punished too strictly. He made a mistake, but he's admitted it, the only reason we know about it is because of that.

I hope the tourney admins take into account how trustworthy he has been through everything else in ZD. I reckon everyone is entitled to one mistake atleast. So I hope the tourney can continue with Sniper and WeaponX in mine and Scat's place and that we can overlook this whole thing.

So GG and goodluck to everyone else in the tourney.
Draza_Jr.
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fsn76 wrote:
i must admit a important bad news.

I have play the Scat tourney vs thad.
I know... it's very idiot... i'm idiot.
Thadeuss are a very good friend, and i have betray him.
I'm so sorry, not just for thad, but too for all players of this touney.
This behavior have make me a cheater, and i can understand if all of you can't forgiven me. I can understand too if im disqualified.

really sorry Sad

Thad spoke to me about this problem, but I wasn´t able to meet Rag. Fsn is a good player and he confessed to his deed, so we might be a little tolerant..still rules are the same for every player! This time I´ll let Rag decide alone, cause I´m leaving for 3 days now and this tourney is more his work than mine.

I hope this was the last time we saw such thing in the tourney and in the Zdaemon overall. Exclamation
Ronald
Rontard

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know a suitable punishment. No baguettes for a week! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ufon
God like!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So he played for the guy or is it his alias ?
Stealth
Gone with the wind

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. I have not much to say on this topic, I shall dewll on my own thoughts.

I am still confused a bit. Either Fsn played Scat's game for him, or Fsn is Scat. Which one am I looking at?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[WH]-Wilou84
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StealthCP wrote:
Either Fsn played Scat's game for him

Jaja.

Yeah, Fsn was right to admit it after all I think. I still don't get the point in all this anyway.
Was Scat really that afraid of Thad ? Very Happy

Ronald : man, you're cruel and sadistic. I think I would not want to be under your orders in fear of you. Er, wait, I'm in your clan. Smile

On a more serious note, let's wait for Ragnarok to decide.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Vampire Knight
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also one to give people second chances; give them a opportunity to atone for their mistake (as i was willing to do with Hawk). Taking into account that Fsn came forward, openly admitting his wrongful action and his respectful reputation in the community, i would suggest a light punishment such as a DQ from this tournament and a conduct warning. If it had been someone less respectfull, or the deed had been discovered by an admin, a much harsher punishment might have been in order (like a 3 month ban). Yet of course this is only my opinion.

However, as Draza pointed out; the rules are the same for everyone and what Ragnorak decides here is going to set a bench marker for future reoccurances of the incident. And although Fsn is a nice guy with a tarnished reputation in the community, everyone should be treat equally. Although it is interesting to note the differentials between coming forward and been "found out".

I will say that my mistake in Hawk's defence was that the ban evasion/cheating rules are there for everyone and no matter what the circumstances where or what you believe is right, guidelines are introduced to protect the community and each person must abide by them. To remain unhypocritical i must admit that my actions in selecting Hawk in the CTF tourney was wrong, (influenced by friendship) no matter what my intentions were based on.

Im not sure what bracket "alias faking" comes under, but i hope what Rag decides is applied to every future incident and there are no double standards.

Fsn, your a nice guy and we're good friends, so i really hope you've learned from this and im happy to see your gracious in the acceptance of your fate.
Ragnarok
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I dont really understand here is whether FSN entered the tourney twice using different nicks, or that he played that game for [THE]Scat.
However both cases are obviously wrong. I think a temperate ban for the tourneys is too harsh, mainly because FSN admitted his mistake in front of everyone. Therefore he'll only be DQed for this particular tourney.
And like Draza mentioned already:
Draza_Jr. wrote:
I hope this was the last time we saw such thing in the tourney and in the Zdaemon overall Exclamation

So that means, we have 3 spots open, since Thad has decided to give up his spot. And since we have 3 people interested in playing this tourney, I think they can fill up the spots.

Meaning Weap will play Snip, and H4x can play Bulb.

Now let's get back to playing everyone Smile!

(Weap, Snip & H4x: if your name in the brackets is incorrect, or a clantag should be added, tell me, so I can change it.)
Fsn76
Dominating!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, good luck guys.
Thadeuss
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to clear this up. Scat is Marax/ Boer (plas). We played several times earlier in the week because he wanted to practice against me. Each game we played I won by about 10 frags. In game he started saying things like he had a chance to win the tourney. I said, any player can beat another player if it's their day.

Fsn then played against me , using Scat's account.Scat and Fsn are not the same person.

After the match (I lost by 4 frags) Scat told me he had let me win those other games and that he "only shows his true skill in tourney matches". When I got pissed off he apologised and claimed it was a language problem and that he didn't care about winning, only playing for fun.

For some reason he did not want to lose to me in this tourney match, I mean its not like I'm a great player like Ocelot or something. I think it was a really low thing to do, but as I said, Fsn was very brave in owning up.

The way Scat behaved afterwards has made me lose all respect for him.I also hope he's kicked out fo THE, a clan that always try to be sportsmanlike.

I think it's important from now on to have games played on servers where the admins can be contacted easily. That way IP's can be checked if there's a problem.

Is anyone here niave enough to think this hasn't been going on with players other than Scat and Fsn?

So Scat if you're reading this. The least you could do is post something other than "dissappearing" from ZD and show the kind of character that Fsn obviously has.
Rebecca
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I have nothing to do with this tourney so don't kill me for posting. I just wanted to say in response to the stuff you said that Marax said, well he probably wasn't being serious that's just how he is. I knew that fsn was going to play on his name before it happened, because Marax was afraid that he wasn't good enough. I don't think he really disappeared from zd because of the tourney; he's left zd multiple times because he thought it was interfering with his life and such. So I dunno, I guess I'm just saying everyone makes mistakes.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: