ZDaemon Forum Index ZDaemon
Client/Server DOOM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Registration for the Euro CTF Tourney #5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WhiteKnight
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol backseat mods

Anywho, as I'm generous enough to provide a server for this, I would like to know the correct DM flags. They're currently set at something. Let me know cheers.

CZ server is a quality server, but I get shocking play there, it's just not nice at all. I get a better "feeling" at the New York servers and I ping 100 there compared to the "60" I'm supposed to get at CZ. Either way, I'll happily play on L@P or Red Nexus Razz
turSKA
Dominating!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darg is right, too bad wpeanx is too slow in things like these Wink
dragula
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[NK]Xplos!v3 alias Hawk/SoulStrike is a banned cheater
he should not be allowed to play this
Ragnarok
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some good point are brought up.

- Server policy (perhaps L@P, otherwise we'll have to think of something fair)
- Switching members in between games
- dmflags and dmflags2 (but I suppose they are the same as the other zductf servers)
- Xplosive's situation Confused

Ill have to discuss those with Draza and then we'll post our decision asap.

Oh and please keep things on topic!
Draza_Jr.
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

8 teams registered so far..come on guys! Ideal would be 16..where´re all those teams and clans when you need them? Confused

I´ll speak with Rag about those points he entered, though I have very little time these days..keep on registering! Smile
WhiteKnight
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on now people, this is only getting easier for team WK, W & S to win this tournament. At least give us some competition!
Ragnarok
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so me and Draza spoke about the mentioned points, and these are our answers:

1) Spoke to Kilgore and he said he would try to get in contact with the Godfather, so hopefully L@P will host a server. If this will indeed happen, not all games have to be played there. "All-english" games can of course be played on Platinum, and "all-Czech" games on Oblacek. And in a case of a Czech team and an English team, 2 on 2 could be played.
Anyway with 3 servers up, I think all teams should come to an agreement

2) Member switching between maps is ok with us. Just we're not ok with the back-up people spectating in game, for they could help their own team via teamspeak. So only 3 players per team are allowed in the server at the same time.

3) dmflags 21508, dmflags2 656896, scorelimit 5, timelimit 15.

4) Explosive cannot take part in this tourney, so NK should find a new 3rd player.

I know that especially the last point will cause some trouble. However I'd like to ask you to use this topic for registration, or specific questions about the tourney only. So if people need to say something about this, PM me or Draza, because your post will be deleted from this topic.

Last thing to say for me is: Keep on registering!. We'll start this tourney during the first week of October Very Happy.
HumanBones
Boner!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just going to touch on #4. We have proof that Xplosiv3 is indeed ban evading. Therefore, he is not eligible to enter this tournament, or any other tournament for that matter. Further explanation:

1. He was originally banned for cheating. That would disqualify him from tournaments in its own right.

2. He is evading that ban. The rules state that anyone who is banned will not be allowed to enter tournaments. Especially cheaters.

I'm not trying to steal Rag/Draza's job (Razz), but you need to find a new player. If you have any questions, please PM either Rag, Draza, or myself. This was only posted here for explanation purposes.
WeaponX
God like!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, just found out some information about that Xplosiv3 guy and even if he was allowed to play, i'd have not participated with that prick on my team. Anyway let ze search begin for our third player...!
Vampire Knight
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ragnarok wrote:
4) Explosive cannot take part in this tourney, so NK should find a new 3rd player.

I know that especially the last point will cause some trouble. However I'd like to ask you to use this topic for registration, or specific questions about the tourney only. So if people need to say something about this, PM me or Draza, because your post will be deleted from this topic.

Well, the original argument was that himself (hawk) was not the cheater, that was in fact his brothers doing. In light of that, i thought it very harsh on him to be labelled a hacker as well. I suppose if the incident weapon mentioned hadn't of occured, i would have been defending hawk just for that reason. However, in light of new information and evidence, which really showed he can't be trusted, im not sure i can believe anything he says at all. So, with this in mind, i accept and respect the moderators decision.

We should have a replacement soon enough.
Thadeuss
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry have to comment, weapon & Vampire, you both knew who he was. You also BOTH knew Kilgore caught the cheat on Hawk and Soul's accounts as I told you both early on. And last but by no means least, you are lying Vampire, because you told me point blank that Hawk confided in you that he had cheated. Sorry, but this is BS. I like Hawk, but atleast he knew how I felt about him being banned, not like you guys totally backtracking about what you already knew.

It is the lamest thing I've ever seen you two lying through your teeth about either not knowing who he was or not knowing that he had cheated.

All I can say is you better hope Slashher and Malv don't end up in your clan (although I hear Slashher is already a member).

Sorry Draz for jumping into the tourney discussion with this, I jsut wanted to get that off my chest and I won't reply to anything other than tourney posts, but people are lying through their teeth and that's just bullshit...

Oh yeh and is the registration for this still running? Me Cybershark and Poignant would like to sign up if it is for some fun games.

Team Name: The three Amigos
Captain: Dusty Bottoms (Thad)
Roster: Ned Nederlander (Poignant), Lucky Day (Cybershark), Dusty Bottoms(Thadeuss)
PPT: Evenings GMT
Contact: (Email and Msn Addy micw778@yahoo.com IRC channel #ubr)
Consigliori
God like!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOLOLOL have a fun 6 months Twisted Evil
Draza_Jr.
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Consigliori wrote:
LOLOLOL have a fun 6 months Twisted Evil

No way..I hope teams that have registered want to play their games, so we can finish this tourney soon and start another one Smile

I won´t hesitate to DQ any team that will have a big delay in playing the match!

9 teams already...c´mon guys... Cool
Evolution
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Team Name: [dp] Mortifera
Captain: Evolution
Roster: Dragula, Punaxe, Evolution
PPT: Weekends
Vampire Knight
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thadeuss wrote:
Sorry have to comment, weapon & Vampire, you both knew who he was. You also BOTH knew Kilgore caught the cheat on Hawk and Soul's accounts as I told you both early on. And last but by no means least, you are lying Vampire, because you told me point blank that Hawk confided in you that he had cheated. Sorry, but this is BS. I like Hawk, but atleast he knew how I felt about him being banned, not like you guys totally backtracking about what you already knew.

It is the lamest thing I've ever seen you two lying through your teeth about either not knowing who he was or not knowing that he had cheated.

All I can say is you better hope Slashher and Malv don't end up in your clan (although I hear Slashher is already a member).

Sorry Draz for jumping into the tourney discussion with this, I jsut wanted to get that off my chest and I won't reply to anything other than tourney posts, but people are lying through their teeth and that's just bullshit...

Oh yeh and is the registration for this still running? Me Cybershark and Poignant would like to sign up if it is for some fun games.

Team Name: The three Amigos
Captain: Dusty Bottoms (Thad)
Roster: Ned Nederlander (Poignant), Lucky Day (Cybershark), Dusty Bottoms(Thadeuss)
PPT: Evenings GMT
Contact: (Email and Msn Addy micw778@yahoo.com IRC channel #ubr)

I'll tell you whats bullshit, you interfering and spurting your mouth off on a matter in which you don't hold all the facts. First off, yes we knew Xplosive was hawk, we never tried to state otherwise. Please provide me with proof/evidence that i ever tried to cover up the fact that hawk was Xplosive. As far as i am aware, Rag knew this and i was willing to defend him when it came to it.

I was very reluctant to let Hawk into the clan initially, the others will vouch for that, but at the end of the day i relented, as everyone was prepared to give him a second chance (in terms of his past behavior as he was renowned as a trouble maker).

Regarding the cheating allegations; Yes i remember our conversation and i wouldn't even contemplate in trying to deny it. However, what he said to me was not as blatant "omfg i hacked and have been hacking for ages, using it on this server and that person", all he said was that he tried it on a friend (who knew about it as well) in a server, once. Does that make it right? No. Does it mean hes a blatant hacker and can't be forgiven? No. I suppose you could say Urhash did a similar thing, although the motives were probably different. He confirmed all this to me when he joined the clan, and as i was giving him a second chance, because like you, i like the lad (although he's far from perfect), i was willing to forgive and forget his mistakes, as were all of us. Did i believe what he confided in me? Yes, i've known him for a while and one thing he is not, is an out and out cheater looking to better his skills or amusement levels through hacking.

You know that hawk is not an out and out cheater, yeah he made a mistake and he will pay for it eventually, but he was not a consistent hacker with the motives to cheat people (like his brother was). Maybe you can't get round that, but thats you, and i am, thankfully, not you. You made your stand against it, fair enough, but it doesn't mean i have to go off your standards or markers, especially if the circumstances are forgivable.

I said it before and ill say it again; I would have defended him bar the incident that led to his exit from the clan. As it is, i will not be.

Thad: i suggest you keep your heroic crusades to yourself, especially if they involve insulting accusations. Or perhaps learn a little of the facts that shape the issue as a whole. For the record: Slashher and Malvado will not be joining NK. That you can count on.

Last edited by Vampire Knight on Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thadeuss
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well everyone has said their piece. Lets get this tourney goin. Should be fun!
turSKA
Dominating!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vamp got pwned. take it like a man
Vampire Knight
Wicked Sick!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, me getting "pwned" would entail me getting flamed/accused by an individual and not having the creditable answers to defend or explain myself. But as you can see, i did. It's all up there for people to see and judge accordingly.

Just like you to get involved though Turksa, nothing to do with you, but i guess you have to make your life remotely interesting.

Like Thad said; we have said our pieces, lets have fun and enjoy the tournament \m/
dragula
On a Rampage!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the end, Vampire... you are still lame (or stupid?), trying to sneak a cheater in the tournament and win with cheats.
Just like in the previous tournaments with the other cheater, malvado.

Like Thad said; we have said our pieces, lets have fun and enjoy the tournament \m/
WhiteKnight
Unstoppable!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we make our team name "Festive Fancies". Thanks.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ZDaemon Forum Index -> European Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: